Spirit Shadow Nerf??
Is it a bug to not hear footsteps or breathing or anything at all from a survivor when phasing?
Is it a bug to not hear footsteps or breathing or anything at all from a survivor when phasing?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's a bug. A lot of sounds are broken right now.
It is a bug. It makes her less bearable to play when survivors run Iron Will especially.
agreed I think it is because of the stridor nerf.
I’m half deaf anyway so I haven’t noticed. May be why I’m not so great with her.
It sounds like a bug.
Rule of thumb: It's never a "shadow nerf/buff". Always assume it's a bug until proven otherwise.