Zombies should occasionally carry items.
Not all the time, but sometimes Zombies should spawn with items in their hands.
- Smash a zombie with a pallet to make it drop the item.
- If Nemesis kills the zombie, the item is destroyed as well.
- Because the zombies had the items when they became, err, zombified, the items may have add-ons and may also have some of the charges used.
Decision time for survivors: do you take the time to lure a zombie to a pallet, and then waste the pallet, in hopes that he’s carrying a purple beamer?
Comments
I can't imagine this would be useful for any side, for killer your risking a chance of spawning another chest, and for survivors wasting a valuable resource such as a pallet is probably not worth it (Not to mention the killer will know where you are.)
Exactly!
Both sides have pros and cons.
Zombies killed by nemesis have a shortened respawn time of 12 seconds instead of 45 when killed by survivors he doesn't lose out on that zombie for long
better idea: let the zombies flashbang survivors
I personally think zombies should move much faster and always injure and contaminate, but give you an option to like, take them out. Make it where if you bait a hit, you have a chance to ######### roundhouse them like RE 4
I agree with this, but I'd like to add that, from a programming standpoint, I don't think this would work. There're already a lot of lag issues when going against Nemesis. The zombies take up a lot of memory and are also very buggy (running into things, getting stuck, etc.). Adding items to them would only make the problem worse. In a different game, that'd be a great idea.