Basekit ruin with strenght depending of number of gens..

Since the early game is extremly hard for alot of killers, how about this?



At the start of the match, there is a base auto gen regression of 200 or even 300%.

BUT, thisbgets SIGNIFIANTLY WEAKER the less gens are left. At 1 gen its 0% while on 2 gens its only 50-100%.


Numbers could be tweaked of course.



This change could be extremly nice for earlier game but you wont benefit that much from endgame.


On high mobility killers you could adjust the numbers of course. Maybe its a new stat them like the stats for TR, movement speed and heigh.



What would you think about it?

Comments

  • This would never work, if you want early game gen protection bring corrupt

  • It would help immensely if they'd make a gen regress at the same speed as ruin when kicked, and if they got rid of gen tapping by adding a skill check like you get from the yellow glyphs.

  • "What would you think about it?"

    Killers dont need one of their strongest Perks Basekit. The pressure in the early game should come from a Killer, not by some mechanic they get for more handholding.

    If someone wants to bring a useful early game Perk, they should run Corrupt Intervention.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    "What would you think about it?"

    Killers dont need one of their strongest Perks Basekit. The pressure in the early game should come from a Killer, not by some mechanic they get for more handholding.

    If someone wants to bring a useful early game Perk, they should run Corrupt Intervention.

    You shouldnt be forced to run perks to combat bad game design.


    Dont you guys say the same about stuff like BT and DS?

    And i agree with that.

  • On high mobility killers you could adjust the numbers of course. Maybe its a new stat them like the stats for TR, movement speed and heigh.

    Too much work.

    Basekit ruin sounds too much. The idea of gen regressing speed per gen repaired is interesting, I'll give you that.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395320#Comment_2395320

    You shouldnt be forced to run perks to combat bad game design.

    Dont you guys say the same about stuff like BT and DS?

    And i agree with that.

    I am fine with running those Perks and dont ask to have them Basekit. I am fine with using up Perk Slots for strong Perks.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395331#Comment_2395331

    I am fine with running those Perks and dont ask to have them Basekit. I am fine with using up Perk Slots for strong Perks.

    Do you play killer?


    If yes, you should know how hard early game is for killers like trapper, clown, legion or whoever.


    Tons of people complain that they only see the same perks but then say stuff like ,,Just use this and this".

    Dont you want more perk diversity? I do.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395346#Comment_2395346

    Do you play killer?

    If yes, you should know how hard early game is for killers like trapper, clown, legion or whoever.

    Tons of people complain that they only see the same perks but then say stuff like ,,Just use this and this".

    Dont you want more perk diversity? I do.

    Yes, I play Killer and play Corrupt Intervention on every Killer except for Pig and Billy. And I am fine with using a Perk Slot for this.

    Basekit Ruin will not lead to more Perk Diversity. 100% sure about that one.