No Cakes
Being so close to the anniversary event I thought people would be using their cakes for this Bloodhunt event so that we'd get even more multiplicative effect. If I'm the only one doing it then there's no point. An there is no way everyone suddenly ran out of these at the end of the last event.
Comments
Last night I played the event for the first time, as survivor.
This was my 2nd match:
Let's see... Thana... Dying Light... Pop...Considerably increased feral frenzy duration + addon that makes your terror radius the entire map while in FF and can break pallets instantly. We were playing on Hawkins.
My 3rd match:
Proxy camping Ttrickster near Basement. Was using the addons that give you 50% laceration when they hit near you. I got downed in 4 seconds the second chase because he was aiming for my feet... Whilst the 1st chase with him lasted almost 2 minutes
My 4th Match:
Thank Christ I was near to heal Jill whilst Bubba was carrying Meg to the basement. Healed up in no time with my Medkit + Botany + WGLF. If I hadn't done that, it would've hands down lost us the game right there and then. Just look at his build...They were both downed in the bathroom where the basement was.
The guy also claimed he played like an absolute A-hole because he was "rich", he had 1.3 M Bloodpoints... He's not the sharpest tool in the shed. I can't wait for forum members to jump me for criticizing killers & saying that "EVERYONE CAN RUN WHATEVER THEY WANT AND PLAY HOW THEY LIKE" Yeah bro I understand, but Jesus Christ, don't do it during the event. I'm trying to work on getting all perks on Bill...
I'm sorry but, as survivor, you WANT ME, to use my cakes when I encounter these specimens? After this match, I switched to Billy.
You don't get extra value from the cakes during a blood hunt.
Body is 1 character too short.
Nope, either everyone coincidentally ran out or they're being greedy & never using them absolutely disgraceful
Agreed I’m not interested in running my cakes when getting matches like those. I’ll do it when I’m in a 4 man.
I mainly stopped using mine because others are being selfish as well. I gave it a chance and realized a lot of mates are using personals majority of the time, most of the time killer is as well. So I decided to only use a stacking cake if
Only when all 4 are met do I risk bringing a cake now for the team/killer.
Seems most people are relying on others for it though, so I doubt I'll be bringing mine anytime soon unless I recognize a big difference today.
I tried using cakes for the Bloodhunt Event, but match I used a cake or BPS on, match I was tunnelled right off the start and ended the trial with less than 6k of points. Events like this also have a tendency to bring out the worst on both sides of the community...
So, yeah, I'm keeping my cakes, there is no point in using them to reward players like this.
Yes
What I'm saying is it's additive not multiplicative. If you have a 20k match you'd get 40k with the hunt. If you add a cake you'd get 60k. It doesn't double points from offerings.
awfully accurate
---------
Also, your drawings are as good as ever & getting better. Love the Wraith facial expression. May I use the meme in other posts?
Just tag me and you can use anytime.
Beside, check my profile for sauce ; )
Finally
SAUCE
I dont see the issue in your game in all of them you got decent point as a survivor and in some of them you escape so even if the killer camp/slug/tunnel it did not change anything
Switch didn't get the most recent update and so can't cross-play with the rest of the platforms. I'm not burning a damn thing if I can't share it with my friend.
(I'm going to remain upset about this for a long time. BHVR has two events a year, Anniversary and Halloween. Consoles got screwed during the Anniversary. Then they follow it up with a Blood Hunt, the first time we've had one in a long time. Did they really have to majorly screw up things for Switch players twice in a row? During one of their super-freaking-rare Blood Hunt events?! Seriously, when was the last time they had a Blood Hunt? And when was the last time a platform was separated out from cross-play?! Ugh, typing this out makes me even more upset at how they've handled all this.)
Without going into further discussion, it mainly comes down to the "Fun" factor.
For example, how much fun did u think I had going against a Thana / Pop / Dying Light legion? I popped one gen, then was close to popping 2 other gens, but with Thana & Dying Light stacking, Legion got there before I finished and kicked the gen with pop. There were 4 gens remaining. We played on Hawkins, of all maps...
This was nothing compared to the second game with Trickster who abused the two most broken addons on him, together with proxy camping... I got downed from full health in 4-5 seconds.... It's quite something.
The other game was a bubba set on doing this during the event "because he was rich" aka I don't need BPs so I'm ruin the event for the other players.
Can confirm this as well. Just had a match on Ormond vs a Trickster player who was a R1. He facecamped everyone on hook and at the end only managed to get 1K. We deranked him. Glad I'm not bringing cakes.