Is there a bug with Shape's stalking?
That doesnt allow him to Stalk for the entire game?
Just wondering cause i ran into a Shape who never tier up, and no he wasnt using Scratched Mirror, in fact his addons were to be able to stalk faster and move faster while stalking.
I just seemed weird to me.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Now that's what I call a gaming chair worthy mind gamer.
I dont remember well, but im pretty sure he didnt killed anyone ._.
He got looped quite hard, which wasnt hard since hes T1 all the time, and without the perks or the lunge addon, he was basically helpless, so i just dont know why he didnt tier up during the entire match.
Maybe he was just new and didn't know how to use his power?
I mean, im a red rank survivor, the killer was also red rank, it doesnt make sense for him to not know how to play, it would be one thing to not know the killer but that would just be poor performance at worst, unlike here where he straight up never tier up at all, and Shape isnt a hard killer when it comes to his power, being in fact one of the easier killers to learn.
Maybe he just had a change of heart.
I played Shape yesterday and noticed that sometimes nothing happened when I pressed stalk with survivors clearly in sight.
I had to press the button again for the stalk to register. Never noticed this before.
Mh, it's possible they didn't know or had their input set differently and forgot.
If you assume a bug, you can report it here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs
In my experience, sometimes survivors need to be quite in the center of the camera to be registered by the mechanic however.
Maybe he was just doing some weird no stalk myers challenge
Then why waste addons? >_>
I remember when I didn't buy Shape and there was Offering to play as him, and I was so interested in no TR Shape play.
So I used offerings to play as him and never stalk the entire game...
Dunno, maybe his stalk was bugged or something. Did you try to message him?
Scratched Mirrorless Jumpscare Myers. The more you learn.
Played against against a Myers on old Thompson's who never tiered up, we were so confused because we thought he was doing smm Myers without a place offering like some kind of madman.
He wasn't using scratched mirror and said he was just memeing around. Maybe that's what this one was doing?
Didnt got a response
Nah, it was on Midwich which is like 70% hallways, and he definitely had LoS, he followed for quite a while