Damn dirty disconnects

They are eating my anniversary cakes. Loading into the end screen and there goes another cake with 0 bp.

Comments

  • I'm pretty sure the disconnect penalty is back now. Like, enabled maybe an hour ago.


    I know because I play console, loaded into RCPD and lagged to a point I disconnected because I froze hopping a window. I had to disconnect. I had a 3min penalty.

  • @CluelessWanderer said:

    I'm pretty sure the disconnect penalty is back now. Like, enabled maybe an hour ago.

    I know because I play console, loaded into RCPD and lagged to a point I disconnected because I froze hopping a window. I had to disconnect. I had a 3min penalty.

    Pre-match DC is what's taking them. At least I can earn my own bp if somebody rage quits during the game

  • Pre match should return offerings. Check your number of cakes before the match starts and if it happens again check the number of cakes. If it's actually consuming them there's something wrong and it should be reported as a bug.

  • @DemonDaddy said:

    They are eating my anniversary cakes. Loading into the end screen and there goes another cake with 0 bp.

    Troubleshoot your system and connection before doing any more matches.

    With many players on all three platforms to receive the patch saying the issues they had been experiencing since the release of the Resident Evil DLC have been resolved those still experiencing issues should troubleshoot there platforms/connections locate the source of any issue(s).

    If it is a connection issue run a traceroute to try and determine if one of the hops has a high ping or is timing out.