How's everyone enjoying the X2?

I haven't been able to enjoy it yet due to work and working on my new house D:

Hope everyone's soaking it up for me!

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Had a couple of killers tunnel survivors out of the game immediately already

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    I haven't been able to enjoy it yet due to work and working on my new house D:

    Hope everyone's soaking it up for me!

    Same pal. I am excited though Friday my last day until vacation. Off all next week (no it was not taken for DBD/Bloodhunt) that was just a bonus and good RNG.

  • Not super Cotton

    I seem to be the only one who is using the cake and then am getting tunneled out of the game (and unlike the event, I can't replace these stupid things). Or in these last two games case, people are just DC'ing and I'm pissing away my cakes.

    Then on the killer side, I have only played the one game as that pallet BS irked me so much that I'm not sure I plan on playing killer again until they sort their ish out.

    I'm actually done until Saturday now most likely (Doggo sitting and it's not worth packing up my Xbox and everything for two days) so maybe it'll be better this weekend. Probably not but I can dream...

  • Same as any other day but I'm not seeing as many cakes as I'd hope.

  • The usual tbh although I’ve seen 1 cake played so far and that was by me. Lots of survivor puddings though.

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    I haven't been able to enjoy it yet due to work and working on my new house D:

    Hope everyone's soaking it up for me!

    A lot of killers tunnel and camp hardcore :) so yeah fun on rank 1

  • @Gplays2000 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/269361/hows-everyone-enjoying-the-x2

    A lot of killers tunnel and camp hardcore :) so yeah fun on rank 1

    People who tunnel and camp generally aren't the kind of people who are going to be nice for 2x bp unfortunately. Although it doesn't entirely surprise me when there's a lot of bad killers at red ranks, same as survivors, so of course they're going to feel like they have to do that.

  • @Daddy_Doctor said:

    The usual tbh although I’ve seen 1 cake played so far and that was by me. Lots of survivor puddings though.

    @tippy2k2 said:

    Not super Cotton

    I seem to be the only one who is using the cake and then am getting tunneled out of the game (and unlike the event, I can't replace these stupid things). Or in these last two games case, people are just DC'ing and I'm pissing away my cakes.

    Then on the killer side, I have only played the one game as that pallet BS irked me so much that I'm not sure I plan on playing killer again until they sort their ish out.

    I'm actually done until Saturday now most likely (Doggo sitting and it's not worth packing up my Xbox and everything for two days) so maybe it'll be better this weekend. Probably not but I can dream...

    @CornHub said:

    Same as any other day but I'm not seeing as many cakes as I'd hope.

    You'd imagine this is the best time to use cakes?! I mean come on you know?!

  • @Boss said:

    Great!

    Ugh I wish I was playing right now... 😫😭

  • @TwitchyMike said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2392686#Comment_2392686

    Ugh I wish I was playing right now... 😫😭

    Oh, uhh, i meant it's terrible! 😪