DC Suggestion
When a survivor DCs how about if their remaining lives are distributed among the remaining survivors(instead of 3 hooks it would be 4 hooks for a survivor)? It would be a small boost to the gameplay and not feel like your team got capped in the knee because someone had to leave the game.
Comments
That's interesting, but it sounds abusable, especially when used in combination with Slippery Meat.
Other suggestion would be just allow the remaining players to auto-forfeit the game.
DCs are so common - penalty or not - that I'd rather just end the game or see some balancing act to keep people in it to the end.
Nah. With the penalty, DCs are fairly rare.
That sounds so busted
I don't mind that idea tbh, a decent killer will easily beat a 3v1 so I don't see the problem if they dc on first down.