is the vigorated 4 hits clown challenge bugged?
i literally cant get it even if i get the 4 hits or more.
i literally cant get it even if i get the 4 hits or more.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
get better
You have to M1 a survivor while you're invigorated. Don't hit them with the bottle itself.
This is unironically the funniest reply I've seen all day. 11/10.
i literally hit them while vigorated as the challenge says, is the only one remaining for me as killer in this level. bugged as the game is.
I dunno, I was able to get it today. You have to do it in one game. Try reopening your game and retrying it or smth
I don't know, it just looks like your average troll post to me. Git gud is probably the laziest albeit effective way to farm upvotes.
Bugs suck, "survive while others escape the trial" isn't working as intended either. Keep trying though.
Harsh, but fair.
For this one you need to still hear the "woosh" sound effect when hitting the survivor. I rarely use any addon but i found that even the yellow one that make the invigorate effect last longer helped a lot.
I also basically only used the Antidote instead of slowing down survivors with the Tonic.