No breakable walls in RPD?
I looked everywhere & I couldn't find any. It's a newer map so I don't see why they didn't add some breakable walls.
I looked everywhere & I couldn't find any. It's a newer map so I don't see why they didn't add some breakable walls.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm glad they didn't, they're mostly used to buff god windows or create RNG-based death holes.
I ran Zanshin when I used my first RCPD badge, and nope, definitely no breakable walls anywhere.
Probably for the best; the map definitely doesn't need those added to it. Although, I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to see Nemesis come busting through a wall on that map.
I looked everywhere & couldn't find a generator
The map is a mess as is. I don't think breakable doors would have been a good idea to add to it.
Good. No need to make that map more cancerous.