My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

42133305-830F-439B-8D8A-B70CFB954277.jpeg

BHVR pls give all 3 Jeff mains so love. We feel very neglected atm

Comments

  • Yeah. I am disappointed by this too. And it’s also supposed to be part of the Greek mythology collection, which has such cool cosmetics for other characters…

  • *Laughs in Freddy and Quentin*

    Of course, I wouldn't even use cosmetics if they existed, but at least they would be there.

  • @Mooks said:

    Yeah. I am disappointed by this too. And it’s also supposed to be part of the Greek mythology collection, which has such cool cosmetics for other characters…

    What’s worse is this was 8 months of waiting. Devs just hate Jeff apparently

  • @GeneralV said:

    *Laughs in Freddy and Quentin*

    Of course, I wouldn't even use cosmetics if they existed, but at least they would be there.

    Speedo Quentin when?

  • @GeneralV said:

    *Laughs in Freddy and Quentin*

    Of course, I wouldn't even use cosmetics if they existed, but at least they would be there.

    At least we know that it’s because of the license holder in the case of Nightmare on Elm Street.

    Jeff is an original character that doesn’t get much, and what he gets seems.. all pretty samey

  • I feel bad for you 3 Jeff mains.

    Pretty much everyone got amazing skins and Jeff got this 😦

  • @OniWantsYourMacaroni said:

    I feel bad for you 3 Jeff mains.

    Pretty much everyone got amazing skins and Jeff got this 😦

    Yep they just decided to Reskin his body and legs and use the exact same beard. That’ll be 10 Euro please!

  • Imagine getting less rift content than a Licensed Character (I know Jeff got 4 cosmetic pieces from rifts and Bill only got 3, but Bill got an original outfit and a bunch of charms so I say quality wise Bill got more). I hope you 3 Jeff mains get a high quality, good, non-reskin, non-set, original outfit sometime soon.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Imagine getting less rift content than a Licensed Character (I know Jeff got 4 cosmetic pieces from rifts and Bill only got 3, but Bill got an original outfit and a bunch of charms so I say quality wise Bill got more). I hope you 3 Jeff mains get a high quality, good, non-reskin, non-set, original outfit sometime soon.

    Maybe next year. Here’s hoping!

  • Quentin is...difficult, now that I think about it.

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390604#Comment_2390604

    At least we know that it’s because of the license holder in the case of Nightmare on Elm Street.

    Jeff is an original character that doesn’t get much, and what he gets seems.. all pretty samey

    Yep, the license holders are very...strict, when it comes to ANOES.