Killer Like Jeepers Creepers but (Original idea) " edited"
- Killer Name: Scarecrow/The Creature

images for concept only
Power: Disguising.
Its power is based on having the ability to teleport to the scarecrows scattered on the map, being initially 4 in random places, being able to increase the number of scarecrows by addons up to 7, each time you teleport to a scarecrow your radius of terror will be 0 and you can look around the survivors can not see your head move, all this to leave an immersion of worry, the teleport is given holding m2 to load and survivors can hear a sound of crows, once you are disguised as scarecrow you can leap forward with the space bar if you find a survivor or can teleport to the next scarecrow holding m2 again.
images for concept only


Perks
3.1. - Near Dead - (You can run, but you can not hide).
Chase a wounded survivor within a 8/12/15 meter terror radius, show his aura through walls or objects for 30 seconds with recharge of 60 seconds.
3.2. - Hungry -
the creature feels its scent and each 60/50/40 seconds you can perform a quick jump through pallets / windows.
3.3 - Undefined
Mori
Crows tear apart the victim
"As we said before we do not want a Jeepers Creepers but an original scarecrow killer, we focus on that, what are your opinions"
Any suggestion will be welcome.
Comments
That's funny you put Phelous cartoon pic in there. That's the header from his review of the movie on youtube where he basically trashes the movie. XD
I wholeheartedly agree. I think that Behaviour needs to think long and hard about even considering the character. Director Victor Salva's victim and others would no doubt protest and call for a boycott on the game, just as the did for the third Jeepers Creepers film. There is no upside to bringing this character into the fold in my opinion. I certainly don't want to help that vile man profit in any way.
I have a few ideas:
Power:
Name: Creeper's Flight
After being activated The Creeper will be able to hover over pallets or other obstacles for 1 second, after landing The Creeper will be stunned for 1 second making him unable to walk, during this time The Creeper can still hit any survivor in his lunge radius. There would be a 20 second cooldown.
There would also be many scarecrows across the map that look exactly like The Creeper, The Creeper could disguise himself as one of the scarecrows, doing this would grant him the ability to do a surprise attack and would lower the terror radius to 5 meters.
Addons:
Name: Broken/Worn/Shiny Scarecrow Podium
Adds 1/2/3 extra scarecrow podiums.
Name: Torn/Thin/Thick Feathers
Increases flight time by 0.5/1/1.5 seconds, increases cooldown time by 0.5/1/1.5 seconds.
Mori:
The Creeper would fly into the air and the survivor would attempt to escape making The Creeper drop them, they would die on impact.
This is just a few ideas. Also, I didn't realize you had already put the scarecrow power part so I didn't steal it, I just didn't realize you put it at first.
No support for this animal. Sorry for the language but sexual abuse ( a 12 years old kid) is never to be forgotten. Let him suffer from that act.
I agree with you, I do not want this pedophile to have any profit, I do not say it needs to be Jeepers Creepers, but I would really like a scarecrow style assassin, I think the producers have the capacity to invent something very interesting in this style, I just wanted play the idea.
This is not a license we are looking into.
While I'm all for more licensed killers, we just had three in a row, so I'd prefer they wait a while before adding more. I'd like the next few to be original. And buff Freddy first!
i don't know that i would quit but i would never buy the character. i really hate the director and his unrepentant attitude. sick degenerate puke, he is.
amen.
I completely agree. Victor is on the record saying that if Nathan (his victim) ever gets tired of talking about the molestation then maybe he would be able to enjoy his career? It's not like he cut him off in traffic and should get over it. He dealt a life altering event to that kid now turned adult. He wants him to just "get over it"?
This is the best news I've heard all day. Thank you.
I kinda like the concept, most part but i think more perks giving out the survivors location will only give them more excuses to loop and complain instead of trying to stealth and lose the killer.
I'd love to see the killer in game,and I don't give a damn bout the director,that c*nt is a way different kind of story.I like the films but i hate him so there's that.Don't be dicks and say y'all quit the game if he gets to become a killer.