Still no key nerf

Comments

    • Keys with zero charges no longer can open the Hatch.


  • That is not a nerf.. Come on dude. Why can the survivors still end the game early but they changed the mories because they could end games early?

  • @apathyinc said:

    • Keys with zero charges no longer can open the Hatch.

    Still not good enough. It’s a good start but they need a lot more.

  • @DaDuck said:

    That is not a nerf.. Come on dude. Why can the survivors still end the game early but they changed the mories because they could end games early?

    Obviously it’s a nerf…

  • @apathyinc said:

    • Keys with zero charges no longer can open the Hatch.

    Which is dumb because keys with SWF never had add ons unless it’s the milky glass to keep it upon use, or that band in which you keep the key upon death. As Solo Q I run Appraisal and Plunderers. Keys are good for Solo Q because it gives you aura detect, and you can abandon the randoms that would make you lose towards the end. I shouldn’t have to die in the end because my team fumbled. If I find a key and the hatch I’m out.

  • @WaveyTrey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389883#Comment_2389883

    Which is dumb because keys with SWF never had add ons unless it’s the milky glass to keep it upon use, or that band in which you keep the key upon death. As Solo Q I run Appraisal and Plunderers. Keys are good for Solo Q because it gives you aura detect, and you can abandon the randoms that would make you lose towards the end. I shouldn’t have to die in the end because my team fumbled. If I find a key and the hatch I’m out.

    From a Killer point of view; the Killer should not have to lose out on a kill when the enemy team fumbled.

  • If the killers is that worried, bring Franklins. The ‘not-a-nerf’ above will prevent the hatch from opening.

  • Give it two years. They're small indie company with just one guy developing the whole game afterall. At least it feels that way.

  • @apathyinc said:

    • Keys with zero charges no longer can open the Hatch.

    and this is a nerf. But I think there will be more to come but this is a good start.

  • @DaDuck said:

    That is not a nerf.. Come on dude. Why can the survivors still end the game early but they changed the mories because they could end games early?

    That only happens if they are coordinated and repair a certain amount of Gens, Mori's allowed you to kill survivors way too fast, hell im pretty sure they could kill on the spot without a hook before

  • @Zokenay said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389899#Comment_2389899

    That only happens if they are coordinated and repair a certain amount of Gens, Mori's allowed you to kill survivors way too fast, hell im pretty sure they could kill on the spot without a hook before

    I’ve been told at one point you didn’t have to hook.

  • Yea it is a nerf but you really show YOUR bias here, after claiming something else on the killer side was NOT a nerf even when it obviously was.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389903#Comment_2389903

    Yea it is a nerf but you really show YOUR bias here, after claiming something else on the killer side was NOT a nerf even when it obviously was.

    I have no desire to engage with someone who has openly admitted to being toxic in game.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389903#Comment_2389903

    Yea it is a nerf but you really show YOUR bias here, after claiming something else on the killer side was NOT a nerf even when it obviously was.

    That’s not being bias... it is a nerf to keys. And it might not be the final change they get.

  • yeah whenever I expressed my concern with keys and mori nerf everyone's like "well keys are getting nerfed like moris"


    where is the nerf?

  • @apathyinc said:

    • Keys with zero charges no longer can open the Hatch.

    Not a nerf, more of a slight inconvenience.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    yeah whenever I expressed my concern with keys and mori nerf everyone's like "well keys are getting nerfed like moris"

    where is the nerf?

    I don’t think we’ll see anymore change to keys for maybe a few months honestly. Hope i’m wrong though.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390114#Comment_2390114

    That’s not being bias... it is a nerf to keys. And it might not be the final change they get.

    Yes it is a nerf to keys.


    But he claimed the reduced amount of tricksters knifes is NOT a nerf while he wasnt even able to explain how it was NOT a nerf.


    This is bias.

  • @Ruma said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390126#Comment_2390126

    Yes it is a nerf to keys.

    But he claimed the reduced amount of tricksterns knifes is NOT a nerf while he wasnt even able to explain how it was NOT a nerf.

    This is bias.

    I’m sorry I clearly didn’t read those right.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2390114#Comment_2390114

    I have no desire to engage with someone who has openly admitted to being toxic in game.

    stop spreading lies. Where did i admitted being toxic?

    Not caring about someones fun anymore doesnt mean i am toxic. That just means i will do everything to win from now ,like camping, tunneling, slugging, using BNPs etc.


    Dont make ######### up.

  • I'm remaining hopeful they'll do something about the key-problem, but their communication is just awful. I don't recall hearing anything in the past couple of months regarding keys (or any of the other problems for that matter).

  • image.png

    We're all a little toxic😀

  • @Power_Guy said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389910#Comment_2389910

    From a Killer point of view; the Killer should not have to lose out on a kill when the enemy team fumbled.

    “If one person fumbled I should automatically get everyone else”. That’s the killer POV? Hahaha. So most killers want free handouts like survivors that beg for nerfs? From survivor POV you should more ways to escape a trial because you’re meant to play by yourself ANYWAY (SWFs is technically cheating). Keys are only bad when there’s a team using them against you. Having these extra random variables is interesting. Imagine as killer you followed the survivors imaginary handbook to a T. You have to let the team unhook their allies, get all the gens done, and get to end game collapse before you kill any of them.

    Players always complain about legitimate methods within the game. Tunneling, Camping, and Hatch. Which is silly. Sometimes the killer has to remove one person to get everyone else. Sometimes survivors will have keys and find their way out. You can’t always kill everyone every match. You can’t always escape every match. If one escapes it’s their lucky day. As long as you hooked them twice it shouldn’t even matter. Also keys are countered by Franklins. So solo players often have to HIDE our keys somewhere as to not be tunneled. Plus someone can find our keys and escape themselves.

  • @Kebek said:

    Give it two years. They're small indie company with just one guy developing the whole game afterall. At least it feels that way.

    One guy? nah the balance team and bug team are both run by the office plant.