A ridiculous thought experiment...

Disclaimer: I don't think this should be in the game. This is just for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. Embrace the chaos and don't let the limitations of the game hinder your creativity.

How would a game go if hiding inside lockers teleported survivors to a random locker and killers looking inside lockers were teleported to random lockers as well?

Comments

  • @Jivetalkin13 said:

    Disclaimer: I don't think this should be in the game. This is just for fun and shouldn't be taken seriously. Embrace the chaos and don't let the limitations of the game hinder your creativity.

    How would a game go if hiding inside lockers teleported survivors to a random locker and killers looking inside lockers were teleported to random lockers as well?

    Could be interesting, but I think it would lead to a lot of players mostly traversing the map via lockers.

  • It would break the game because crows would likely never show up and there would be survivors whose sole conveyance would be lockers. They'd never touch another generator again.

  • In the past when I've thought about what would make a cool perk or ability, I've thought about one where there's a random chance that getting in a locker can teleport you to a different one (along with a random chance that it just spits you back out, or behaves as normal). I like the idea of doing something else with lockers, but I think that, if the lockers always sent you somewhere random, survivors would have too much mobility.

  • Head On is now an F-Tier Perk

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    Head On is now an F-Tier Perk

    I imagine you could still use it, you just use it when coming out of the locker you appear in, but yeah I get what you mean.

  • Lmao This should be a perk for a Scooby-Doo crossover.