Character new looks are worse.
Sorry but is it me or did the new looks for the characters make them all look even worse? because they all look much worse to me now and should be reworked again or change them back.
Sorry but is it me or did the new looks for the characters make them all look even worse? because they all look much worse to me now and should be reworked again or change them back.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Laurie and Quentin are a definite improvement. All the others are not as good as the originals I agree.
The graphics themselfes on (most of) them look better. However facial features are lacking (like Meg and Kate they look angry for no reason).
Jake, Nea, Laurie and Quentin looks better. The rest are much worse. I hope developers will still work on them.
Megs is on purpose as it fits her determined personality. Kate doesn't look angry to me she just looks droopy.
I'm neutral about most of them. I feel like their eyes look smaller, now, and some of them have lost a kind of cuteness that they used to have in their baked-on expressions. But I also tend to like more stylized characters.