No DC bans until you fix this. Innocent players on the line.

https://xboxclips.com/DarkWo1f997/d445f7dd-0cc7-4d60-afc4-d438026f50ec

@Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen

Better hold off of your DC bans until you fix this. Still an issue a month later. Infuriating. Lost offerings and addons. 
Tagged: ACMMod

Comments

  • I think they did a pretty good job

  • This is a rare issue on PC as well.

  • MrZapp said:

    I think they did a pretty good job

    Agreed. Pretty good job so far. 
  • This is a rare issue on PC as well.

    It happens quite often on Xbox. 
  • Happened twice to me after 2.3.0 but never before. Did it happen to you prior to updating? 
  • If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

  • Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.

  • @RSB said:
    Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.

    Game disconnected afterward.

  • @Orion said:

    @RSB said:
    Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.

    Game disconnected afterward.

    It was sarcasm.

  • If that really happens in more then a 3rd of your games the problem is on your end mate.

  • Pretty sure that doesn't count as a disconnect. It has to be intentional.

  • Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

    You are so ######### annoying. I have had enough of your social outcast edgy bullshit! Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute to a conversation at all. Just put your two cents in. 

    That is the stupidest comment you have ever made. If I post it here, it’s because I want to play the game and have it fixed. I’m not declaring that I’m leaving the game you idiot. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

    You are so [BAD WORD] annoying. Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute at all as. Just put your two cents in. 

    Would you like to see my condescending ass instead? When me and Orion disagree, the forums quake.

  • If that really happens in more then a 3rd of your games the problem is on your end mate.

    Incorrect. A lot of people on Xbox are having the same issue. 
  • Jack11803 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

    You are so [BAD WORD] annoying. Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute at all as. Just put your two cents in. 

    Would you like to see my condescending ass instead? When me and Orion disagree, the forums quake.

    That’s not a disagreement. That’s being a twat.  Learn the difference. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Jack11803 said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:

    Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.
    

    You are so [BAD WORD] annoying. Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute at all as. Just put your two cents in. 

    Would you like to see my condescending ass instead? When me and Orion disagree, the forums quake.

    That’s not a disagreement. That’s being a twat.  Learn the difference. 

    I’m not talking about right now. Don’t assume, that’s the stupid thing to do.

  • @Jack11803 if you’re not talking about right now then why are you bringing it up in my post? Irrelevant. 
  • RSB said:

    Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.





    Entity displeased, you
    injured a hostage. 
  • @Eross1b said:
    Pretty sure that doesn't count as a disconnect. It has to be intentional.

    @Eross1b said:
    Pretty sure that doesn't count as a disconnect. It has to be intentional.

    There's absolutely no way of the game knowing if something is intentional. I could pull my plug and it would look "unintentional"

  • Eross1b said:

    Pretty sure that doesn't count as a disconnect. It has to be intentional.

    I kind of can’t cause an instant disconnect at the precise moment I hit a survivor. That’s implying I had someone ready to pull my Ethernet cable, and even then it takes a few seconds to disconnect.  

    Too much effort to stage something like that. And there’s really no reason to.  
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    RSB said:

    Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.

    Entity displeased, you
    injured a hostage. 

    This gave me nostalgia. I don’t know what to though

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    @Jack11803 if you’re not talking about right now then why are you bringing it up in my post? Irrelevant. 

    Just saying that 2 condescending people going at it is an atrocity to witness.

  • Happened twice to me after 2.3.0 but never before. Did it happen to you prior to updating? 
    During 2.2.0 it happened all the time. At least 45% of my matches.  Stopped at 2.3.0. Came back in 2.3.1. 
  • RSB said:

    @Orion said:

    @RSB said:
    Survivors simply outplayed you, I do not see the problem.

    Game disconnected afterward.

    It was sarcasm.

    The socially awkward can’t detect sarcasm. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

    You are so [BAD WORD] annoying. I have had enough of your social outcast edgy bullshit! Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute to a conversation at all. Just put your two cents in. 

    That is the stupidest comment you have ever made. If I post it here, it’s because I want to play the game and have it fixed. I’m not declaring that I’m leaving the game you idiot. 

    The statement is 100% appropriate. You're just mad you got called out on trying to falsely equate this to dc bans.

  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    Orion said:

    If the game were so unstable that you think you could get banned for it, you wouldn't be playing.

    You are so [BAD WORD] annoying. I have had enough of your social outcast edgy bullshit! Get your condescending ass out of here. Seriously, all you do is be an #########. You don’t contribute to a conversation at all. Just put your two cents in. 

    That is the stupidest comment you have ever made. If I post it here, it’s because I want to play the game and have it fixed. I’m not declaring that I’m leaving the game you idiot. 

    The statement is 100% appropriate. You're just mad you got called out on trying to falsely equate this to dc bans.

    I don’t see how it’s appropriate. It WILL equate to DC bans because this issue runs rampant on Xbox and when BHVR’s enforcement system comes to console, this can get you banned. 

    Explain to me how exactly that doesn’t equate to banning. 
  • @DarkWo1f997 said:
    https://xboxclips.com/DarkWo1f997/d445f7dd-0cc7-4d60-afc4-d438026f50ec

    @Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen

    Better hold off of your DC bans until you fix this. Still an issue a month later. Infuriating. Lost offerings and addons. 

    You are not geting banned for a single DC, no worries

  • Master said:

    @DarkWo1f997 said:
    https://xboxclips.com/DarkWo1f997/d445f7dd-0cc7-4d60-afc4-d438026f50ec

    @Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen

    Better hold off of your DC bans until you fix this. Still an issue a month later. Infuriating. Lost offerings and addons. 

    You are not geting banned for a single DC, no worries

    It happens a lot though. 
  • If there is a period of time with a connection issue, we don't count it for that month. For example, around the time the pig was released, there were a lot of connection issues for the first few days. We did not count them.

    So you won't get banned because of server issues.

  • Peanits said:

    If there is a period of time with a connection issue, we don't count it for that month. For example, around the time the pig was released, there were a lot of connection issues for the first few days. We did not count them.

    So you won't get banned because of server issues.

    Thank god. Thanks for responding. 
  • I think I've been on the survivor end of this. At least 2 games as survivor the killer DC'd very early for no reason and it look like someone using a lag switch and messed up then it DC's.

  • https://xboxclips.com/DarkWo1f997/d445f7dd-0cc7-4d60-afc4-d438026f50ec

    @Peanits @MandyTalk @not_Queen

    Better hold off of your DC bans until you fix this. Still an issue a month later. Infuriating. Lost offerings and addons. 
    I never had this happen to me before but I have been kicked to the Xbox dash board from the loading screen. Yes, it is very VERY annoying to lose 5 Bloody Party streamers on the offering list.
  • Come to think of it, and this might just me remembering it wrong, wasn't there a time that a specific Killer would force themself to forfeit and/or DC if they hit a Survivor?
    It's a vague memory, so apologies if this isn't true at all, but it might be back in a new, more rare-to-achieve form.

  • Boss said:

    Come to think of it, and this might just me remembering it wrong, wasn't there a time that a specific Killer would force themself to forfeit and/or DC if they hit a Survivor?
    It's a vague memory, so apologies if this isn't true at all, but it might be back in a new, more rare-to-achieve form.

    I think I may have heard of that. Possibly hag.