Dead by Daylight: Child's Play

New Killer: Chucky


1.jpg


115% speed, weapon is knife.

Power: Chucky can pounce on survivors like Victor. If Chucky fail with attack, he will get slowdown animation like other killers. If he success, survivor will lose one health state. And also killer player will have 2 options here:

  1. Chucky can stay on survivor's back. If killer do that, survivor and killer both will get skill checks. Skill checks will be get harder and they will continue when Chucky or survivor fail. If Chucky fail, Chucky will down and 2 seconds slowndown animation. If survivor fail, they will down to dying statu.
  2. Chucky can leave survivor's back and they can chase survivor with normal chase.


Special Ability: 5 good guys babies will be on maps. Chucky will start one of them, other 4 will be deactive. Chucky can teleport him soul one of them. This teleport have 20 seconds cooldown.


New Assistant Killer: When Chucky wanna pick up and hook survivor, Tiffany (human form) will spawn. And she will help Chucky with this.


Chucky's Perks


No More Hide = You know where they are, no one can hide from you.

When you hit one survivor, this survivor will to be marked. And this survivor will scream every 30 seconds and reveal their current location to you for 4/5/6 seconds. When another survivor heal this survivor, curse will transport to healer survivor. Only one survivor can have this curse same time but curse can transport with heals. If cursed survivor dies, you can curse another survivor with hit.

"I gotta find somebody, I gotta find somebody!" Chucky


Hex: Your Best Friend = You know how to gain their trust.

The last 2/3/4 Survivors hit with your Basic Attack will get 20% penalty for repair, sabotage, heal and hook saves. The Hex effects persist as long as the related Hex Totem is standing.

"Hi, I'm Chucky and I'm your friend till the end. Hi-de-ho! Ha, Ha, Ha!" Chucky


I'm Everywhere = You watch your victims, you wait for your weak moments.

Whenever you kick generator, this generator will be marked with white. You will see aura of first survivor who touched this generator for 4/5/6 seconds. After effect start, you will have Undetectable effect for 15 seconds. This perk has 40 seconds cooldown.

"Close your eyes and count to seven. When you wake, you'll be in Heaven." Chucky


New Survivor: Andy Barclay


2.jpg


Andy's Perks


Eat It = Evil is always coming for you but you already know that. You are ready for fight.

After repairing generators for a total of 70/60/50% you will get Pallet Trap. Press the ability button when you are near any pallet. This pallet will trap and you will see this pallet with white aura. When killer is come to within range of this pallet, pallet will drop and killer will get stun. You can trap only one pallet same time.

"This is the end, friend!" Andy Barclay


Friendship is Our Hope = You will never forget the favors done to you.

Whenever one survivor heal you, saving you from hook or taking protection hit for you, this perk will get one token. Next time when you heal one survivor, you will use one token. And when you use this token, you will heal this survivor with 100/150/200% more speed.

"I guess it's just me and you again tonight, pal." Andy Barclay


Fighter = You don't give up easily, you're strong enough.

Whenever you take hook saves or taking protection hits, this perk will get token (Max 5 tokens). For each token you will get 1% (max 5%) Haste Status Effect.

"You wanna play? Let's play." Andy Barclay


New Map: Good Guys Factory


3.jpg


Can you guys check? I hope you like it because i know you already Chucky fans =) @Maperson @Jarol @glitchboi

Comments

  • I do hope this IP gets added to the DBD family eventually. That new Chucky TV series looks promising too.

  • @shinymon said:

    I do hope this IP gets added to the DBD family eventually. That new Chucky TV series looks promising too.

    Chucky was always my fav slasher. I love him lore. He and Jason deserves to join DbD family for sure. Jason has license problems but Chucky can come easily.

  • He could use his Voodoo for hooking survivors aswell

  • @Healthore77992 said:

    He could use his Voodoo for hooking survivors aswell

    Yeah true, he is also voodoo master. He used this power on so many movies.

    @Maperson said:

    This is how you make a good killer, plus i like the perks. Skill checks will allow both players to outplay each other, pretty fair.

    Thanks, i am glad you liked. :)

  • I doubt it’ll be another licensed chapter.

  • @RodrigoL said:

    Masterpiece!

    Thank you!


    Yeah, i felt same when i saw this. I just hope this is not another boring range killer. I wanna unique killer, like Chucky.


    Why not?


    Bubba, Freddy and Pig added same year. Ghosty and Demo added consecutive

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389219#Comment_2389219

    Thank you!

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389250#Comment_2389250

    Yeah, i felt same when i saw this. I just hope this is not another boring range killer. I wanna unique killer, like Chucky.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389256#Comment_2389256

    Why not?

    Bubba, Freddy and Pig added same year. Ghosty and Demo added consecutive

    Yeah, but I just think they’ve been slowing down on them lately. Also, Ghostface was just a killer and only kind of a license, as the lore was original.

  • @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389269#Comment_2389269

    Yeah, but I just think they’ve been slowing down on them lately. Also, Ghostface was just a killer and only kind of a license, as the lore was original.

    Original killers can not get so much new players. But Myers, Freddy, Pyramid, Nemesis added so much new players to game. So i am sure BHVR loves licensed chapters more. And i am sure this year we will get another licensed chapter, i just hope this will Chucky. :) I love him more than Freddy.


    Did you liked my concept btw?

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389274#Comment_2389274

    Original killers can not get so much new players. But Myers, Freddy, Pyramid, Nemesis added so much new players to game. So i am sure BHVR loves licensed chapters more. And i am sure this year we will get another licensed chapter, i just hope this will Chucky. :) I love him more than Freddy.

    Did you liked my concept btw?

    I'm with you. I know I been preaching ALIEN needs to be here and that's my dream License but Chucky would be so ######### awesome. Both of them I feel would break my console again which is scary since yesterday was my first day of enjoyment in DBD in a month buttttt it would be worth it. Love the concept except the tiffany hooking I would rather have him use his voodoo (not a fan of Tiffany). Also Andy's pallet trap sounds super funny and would have that Head-on type of fun/laughter we get when pulling it off. Not sure why a pallet trap is not in here yet but they did just add a gen trap with RE so this should be the next step to that.


    Power Struggle - closest we have to it but you have to devote other perks to make it better and get lucky.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389274#Comment_2389274

    Original killers can not get so much new players. But Myers, Freddy, Pyramid, Nemesis added so much new players to game. So i am sure BHVR loves licensed chapters more. And i am sure this year we will get another licensed chapter, i just hope this will Chucky. :) I love him more than Freddy.

    Did you liked my concept btw?

    I liked it, although maybe one too many parts to the power, could be confusing for new players.

    The repair speed perk I don’t like because combined with ruin, pop, thana, etc it’ll be too much

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389283#Comment_2389283

    I'm with you. I know I been preaching ALIEN needs to be here and that's my dream License but Chucky would be so ######### awesome. Both of them I feel would break my console again which is scary since yesterday was my first day of enjoyment in DBD in a month buttttt it would be worth it. Love the concept except the tiffany hooking I would rather have him use his voodoo (not a fan of Tiffany). Also Andy's pallet trap sounds super funny and would have that Head-on type of fun/laughter we get when pulling it off. Not sure why a pallet trap is not in here yet but they did just add a gen trap with RE so this should be the next step to that.

    Power Struggle - closest we have to it but you have to devote other perks to make it better and get lucky.

    Thank you, i am glad you liked concept. And Alien is other great license. I hope this game will not end before we get Jason, Chucky, Alien, Predator. This licenses are so huge and perfect.

    @WexlerWendigo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389283#Comment_2389283

    I liked it, although maybe one too many parts to the power, could be confusing for new players.

    The repair speed perk I don’t like because combined with ruin, pop, thana, etc it’ll be too much

    Thank you, i am happy liked my concept :) And yes this perk can be annoying but at least it will be hex totem. So you can out it from game.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389313#Comment_2389313

    Thank you, i am glad you liked concept. And Alien is other great license. I hope this game will not end before we get Jason, Chucky, Alien, Predator. This licenses are so huge and perfect.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389332#Comment_2389332

    Thank you, i am happy liked my concept :) And yes this perk can be annoying but at least it will be hex totem. So you can out it from game.

    Well I don't see the game ending so hopefully we can get the whole HOF roster some day. The game runs pretty smooth on most PC's and Next gens which is why I am trying to hard to get the S/X xbox. Actually thought I found one yesterday I call a pawn shop and they claimed they had 2 xbox series S available. I drove all the way there to find out it was Xbox one S not Xbox series S. Complete Mind ######### and for some reason I was not surprised.

  • Hello!

    Yo, this is pretty cool! I like the idea of a killer that has to do skill checks. Also it seems very fitting for Chucky. Andy has some fun perks too.

    How does Your Best Friend work though?

  • @glitchboi said:

    Hello!

    Yo, this is pretty cool! I like the idea of a killer that has to do skill checks. Also it seems very fitting for Chucky. Andy has some fun perks too.

    How does Your Best Friend work though?

    It will work like The Third Seal. You need to hit survivor with m1 for effect. Each survivor, who has this effect will get 20% penalty for survivor actions, except cleansing. And effects will stay if survivors will not find and destroy totem. And totem will not effect survivor, who never get m1. I am glad you liked btw :)


    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389367#Comment_2389367

    Well I don't see the game ending so hopefully we can get the whole HOF roster some day. The game runs pretty smooth on most PC's and Next gens which is why I am trying to hard to get the S/X xbox. Actually thought I found one yesterday I call a pawn shop and they claimed they had 2 xbox series S available. I drove all the way there to find out it was Xbox one S not Xbox series S. Complete Mind ######### and for some reason I was not surprised.

    I am pc player and i am playing without issue, except some server problems. But i am okey most of times. And i don't see end of this game for long time. Because it is popular and game has great licenses. And there is not any alternative.

  • I like that Tiffany is added as an assistant in hooks, while I thought about the Nemesis zombies saying Special Enemy. and With Tiffany it would be a special assistant only for hooks, it would be like entering Victor in Twins but instead it is Tiffany, making similarity that they are a team even though Charlotte is the killer and Victor his power and brother, here I imagine it as Chucky the real killer and Tiffany his assistant.

    Regarding power, I would like it to have Killer Instinct when a survivor is 16 meters from a survivor like that, it is something characteristic that a person with fear approaches Chucky without knowing that he is alive, this can make the survivor doubt and feel insecure, you can transfer your soul to that doll and put it hidden near a generator to find a survivor, go back to another doll and see how a survivor falls into its trap, which would be fun and would give Jumpscare to many people.

    The Chucky and Andy perks I see very special to use, especially Hex: Your Best Friend, it can be very problematic to combine it with Thanatophobia or Extinct Light, Along with Hex: Undying.

  • @Jarol said:

    I like that Tiffany is added as an assistant in hooks, while I thought about the Nemesis zombies saying Special Enemy. and With Tiffany it would be a special assistant only for hooks, it would be like entering Victor in Twins but instead it is Tiffany, making similarity that they are a team even though Charlotte is the killer and Victor his power and brother, here I imagine it as Chucky the real killer and Tiffany his assistant.

    Regarding power, I would like it to have Killer Instinct when a survivor is 16 meters from a survivor like that, it is something characteristic that a person with fear approaches Chucky without knowing that he is alive, this can make the survivor doubt and feel insecure, you can transfer your soul to that doll and put it hidden near a generator to find a survivor, go back to another doll and see how a survivor falls into its trap, which would be fun and would give Jumpscare to many people.

    The Chucky and Andy perks I see very special to use, especially Hex: Your Best Friend, it can be very problematic to combine it with Thanatophobia or Extinct Light, Along with Hex: Undying.

    Thank you for sharing your opinions my friends. Maybe numbers can change for Your Best Friend.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2389712#Comment_2389712

    Thank you for sharing your opinions my friends. Maybe numbers can change for Your Best Friend.

    I have a feeling that it will arrive, as soon as possible.

    descarga.png