Anyone else been getting a lot of "warping survivors" lately?

Wired / sub 100 Ping

Every second game, I'm swinging at someone - not necessarily at a pallet, and they despawn for like 2-3 seconds before reappearing in-game.

I assume they're not actually despawning, but it sure looks like it.

Comments

  • I've had it with killers a few times today. That and icons keep changing. I searched a chest it showed a purple med kit then I switch to a key.

  • Yup. BHVR's netcode is definitely crap as usual, and it's been bad for the past week or so.

    They aren't despawning they are just rubberbanding. You'll also see them running into walls and even doing air gens or air healing. 100% latency problem. It also happens with killers but less frequently.

  • I thought I was the only one experiencing this. I've had that happen so many times to me the other night while playing as Myers (I admit I'm rather rusty with him after not using). I'd have a survivor within hitting range than poof already a farther distance away or near a pallet already.