Jill face rework
I can't believe, what devs did to Jill, that was beatiful before, just look at this, how did we went from this
To this?!:
Why her face is fat?
Can you just make her face and hair in HD? Why you had to do this to her? Please, back up her





Comments
Devs already confirmed Jill is bugged
Can i see where?
From the bug reports section
I have never heard of bugs with a 3D mesh becoming angry.
Sounds like an excuse they're hiding behind after being called out for a botched facejob.
Thank you so much
They will fix the brows but not the fat face i guess
What have you DONE!!!??? Her face was perfect BEFORE your last rework !!! Bring us the first Jill BACK !!!
how Jill was supposed to be.... and look how it is right now...
No it's likely a result of them changing Claire. I wouldn't say it's intentional.