What is your favorite DBD memory?
I'd like to hear what everyones favorite memory is from this game. Call it cliche, but my personal favorite memory was when i first played this game. I booted up the game for the first time on december 25th, 2017 and hearing those haunting bells and chimes combined with the piling snow on the menu screen will forever remind me of where my love for this game began. Its a personal cherished memory.
Comments
Probably when I bought my first chapter which was curtain call and played clown for the first time
Same as yours.
I booted up the game for the first time on December 25th, 2018. The legendary Winter theme was enough to send shivers down my spine. I remember playing through the tutorials, my first matches as Survivor, my first match as killer (Old Freddy on Torment Creek).
Ah, sweet memories of a better time. Back when DBD provided me with a level of enjoyment that no other game could. Sadly, it is gone now.
I used to main old freddy, super fond memories. He wasn't effective but he was extremely cool.
So did I. Not only did I start with him, but he was also my main until the rework dropped. The majority of my good DBD-related memories are with Old Freddy.
A doctor was rather tunnely throughout the match. Come Endgame, he tunnels a Meg but doesn't see me lurking in the shadows. He downs the meg in a corner between two logs and I slowly creep up and body block him in while crouched.
Poor fellow had no idea what was going on. He kept spinning and swinging in the wrong direction without ever realizing I was holding him in. Meg wiggles free and I keep him there until she gets to the gate. I like to imagine the look on his face when he saw me stand up and run from him. Makes me giggle every time I remember it.
When my team is so garbo yet the killer is a try hard one man sweat fest, I manage to be the last survivor (because obvi) and he closes hatch but I still manage to open a gate. So intense.