is this reportable?
a killer just sitting over you watching you bleed out and not hooking you?
a killer just sitting over you watching you bleed out and not hooking you?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No, slugging is not reportable as you eventually bleed out, it is not a taking the game hostage situation.
still a pitiful thing to do as killer..
but he got me down for the first, and just stood there the whole time, everyone was allready dead, and no endgame collapse to kill me quicker, it just seems like a crappy move
Definitely not reportable. I'd guess you did something silly that merited it tho. Did you teabag or bring a key?
i played yun-jin and only had the perk pharmacy...
Yeah. Agreed. Crappy move. Just like teabagging at exit gates.
but the game end eventually and it’s not that long, so it’s not reportable.
(there should be a QoL solution in that situation where the surv can just bleed out instantly after some amount of time and being the last one left and slugged…)
Unfortunately no. It isn’t considered holding the game hostage because the game will eventually end.
Not reportable, just a pointless waste of time assuming there's no tactical reason to do so (like a hook deadzone, even unlikely stuff like flip-flop isn't really relevant if the survivor is near a hook and not on a pallet for power struggle)
And I really hope the player that did it has never complained about survivors waiting until the last yoctosecond of EGC to leave, as besides the fact that the killer can actually speed that up by chasing them out it's pretty much the exact same thing if you ask me. A pointless waste of time for everyone involved.
While I don't represent the opinions of other killers, Id like to share with you that as a killer, I will go out of my way to slug/camp/tunnel/infect/puke-on/mori or otherwise amplify pressure on any particular survivor for any particular reason.
What I mean, is that I don't do those kinds of things for no reason; there's always a reason, even if it's unreasonable. In my experiences as survivor, I know I've upset the killer in some games and found myself staring at the killers chin.
I'd say you probably did something small, but it's kinda hard to say with your survivor and one perk. Do you have a cosmetic on her, like the blue outfit?
Did you slap that killer with a few pallets?
Was there another teammate whose behavior may have caused conditions leading to your demise?
There's gonna be some antecedent idea somewhere along those lines
He must have done something to deserve being treated like crap by an apparent child? Are you serious?
i legit did nothing i played normally, and i didnt even get a single pallet slam
It is not reportable
That was probably what did it tbh
Should carrying a key allow the killer to treat you like that? it takes a good psychiatrist!
that i played normally?
It may not be reportable but still allowing something like that to happen in the game is just time wasting af. There should be a give up let the entity take you instead option.
Yes
No
You didn't do anything "to deserve it" no matter what some edgelord larping as their Killer says. Anyone who has played survivor has had it happen to them a few times where you're just playing the game normally, not being toxic, and some juvenile, basement dwelling troglodyte with no life decides to get his kicks out of making someone else miserable.
It's not reportable, but it's incredibly pathetic behaviour.
Actually no it's not but if we dc due to that behavior and because we don't want to be part of that toxicity for 2 mins straight well that's reportable so instead if u dc'd they could get you banned and not other way around that's dbd for you my guy deal with bs and if u don't want to get banned flawless game absolutely
These sorts of tactics are getting so common that there's no real reason most of the time, as far as I've noticed.
Unfortunately not reportable.
If he leaves you lying and bleeding out, watch Youtube videos or get a coffee. *shrug*
Everyone has their way of playing - some are just not that nice.
Have fun in the fog. <3
If there's no reason for it to be happening, then it wouldn't happen. There's always a reason no matter how unreasonable or even mundane. To suggest "no reason" is itself unreasonable regarding these tactics.
I'm saying for none of the reasons you mentioned. I'd understand if someone was bullying the killer and they got tunneled, but the increased amount of tunneling/camping/slugging at the start of the match, or for opening chests or working on dull totems, doing nothing that would reasonably set the killer off is pretty intense.
There are a lot BM things killers can do in this game but almost all of them are not reportable.
I think, correct me if I am wrong, the only thing the killer can do besides straight hacking that is reportable is body block survivors in corners preventing them from playing the match.
I understand what you are saying. I'm trying to get a point across that there is a reason for a killer to perform such acts against you, specifically. None of those things are nothing, they are all something. Whatever something was may be unknown to you or irrational, but I'm sure there is a reason why.
It's not insanity on anyone's part, unless you let it drive you insane. If you can't accept your part in the whole situation, whether you are blameless or not, this kind of stuff is always going to be there and seemingly the devs have intended it that way. Don't let it drive you insane and accept stuff is gonna happen, no matter what.
Unfortunately not. It's only reportable if they repeatedly pick you up and down you again to drag it out even longer.