Event: Amazing experiment in psychology!
How many of you are having games where survivors are presenting themselves to the killers for hooks in exchange for immunity from being sacrificed?
There's a strange and fascinating bit of reciprical altruism going on here...
Comments
are you joking.. feeling sorry for killers. I have seen very toxic behavior from both sides. try hard killers and DCing survivors, not to mention the survivors who let me die on hook while juicing a plant 5 feet away... I played both as killer and survivor and it is much harder for survivors to fill their vials and get their bonus xp, if any at all. It wasn't a very well thought out event. But I loved having a secondary objective as a survivor and hope it makes it in to the main game. A little more thought needs to be put in to it though.
The amount of disconnecting survivors really decreased. The amount of toxic killers and hex: ruin increased.
Really?
I had a game where no one used the offering and 2 people dc when they got downed for the 1st time...
Huh. Maybe I'm just lucky. I've had several games where everyone started playing nice - killer and survivor - once a survivor or two offered themselves up as gifts.
as a survivor if the killer is nice I will be too , as a killer if I find someone juicing a petal ill watch them and then down them to see if they are going to be nice about it after I let them get their plant to judge how the game is going to be played . ive had more friendly games as a survivor then I have had as a killer though .
Haven't played killer yet but I've been trying to be nice as survivor, offering myself up or purposely running towards event hooks. It makes me feel good if we can both grind towards what we want! :chuffed:
I try to get the event hooks and I try to fill my vial as a survivor. Other than that, I try to play as normal as possible. I don't camp or tunnel as a killer and usually most of them die having earned a lot of bloodpoints. But I generally don't just let them farm.