The event offering/visceral cankers mechanic needs to change
In the summer BBQ event, we would all get extra blood points when an event generator was completed. No limitations, no drama.
What happens with this event now, when almost all survivors got their vials completed? Everybody will use an offering in hopes they get some extra bloodpoints but nobody will be able to touch the cankers so the offering becomes useless and there will be no extra bloodpoints. We are only in day 2 out of 14 and in majority of my matches the survivors can't/don't do any cankers - extra bloodpoints say bye bye.
Biggest and best event - what?
What was it made like this? Is it the devs intention, that we can't get 'a lot' of extra bloodpoints through the event? Why can't we harvest the cankers just to get the bloodpoints, forget about filling vials?
Comments
I completely agree
Is that good enough?
Have you not read what I said above? What happens when every survivor already has all their 30 vials complete? Then nobody is getting any bloodpoints because nobody in your game can do any cankers. Day 2 out of 30 and in most of my games people can't/don't do the cankers anymore.
So if I'm hearing this correctly, once you have harvested 30 vials then it is impossible to harvest any more just for the bloodpoints?
You yourself can not do any more harvesting, and very quickly most other survivors will have their vials complete as well and won't be able to harvest cankers, therefore no extra bloodpoints.
I was afraid that was might happen. Haven't finished my vials yet, but now I'm not looking forward to it.
Yeah I'm already in that boat. Finished my survivor vial but still using the offering. Don't know why because they most the time, the others just complete 1 canker and maybe partially do other ones and then that's it. 4K points and the rest are just standing around the map, unfinished like an eyesore.
I agree , you get bonus bp while doing it , plus after your caped you get bonus bp still if someone else using your petals . why not harvest after the cap to keep people from just using it to farm bp and screw over those who haven't run suicide missions to farm serum . this allows both the player who needs it to get it and those wanting extra bp to get it . Also im fairly sure you get points as well if the killer uses your hook you generate . reason I say this is I noticed that after all the flowers were gone (I had the only offering and seen all 3 wilted) when someone got hooked I noticed a 4k bp scroll by .
I was just running the numbers and if you get 4k per section of a vial that would be 12k and you get 4k for someone depleting your petals that would be 16k , ive noticed most my matches at the end I get 20k . so it would seem there is also 4k for the hook being used ...
They need to hotfix this. You should still be able to collect them for bloodpoints.