Steam Deck Compatibility
From what I read on an article, the linux-based Steam OS doesn't work with some anticheat software found in games, like EAC / DBD.
What's your take on this? Is the steam deck worth the $600 price tag and is it possible to see DBD playable in the future?
Comments
Sounds like a problem with the Steam deck.
You'll be able to remove SteamOS and install Windows on it, though i'm not entirely sure whether the "controller" compatibility will work correctly if you were to install Windows, we'll have to see
I did hear though that that was an issue they were going to try fixing before the Steam Deck launches
I heard that, too. Although it's pretty cool to have the option, Im moving away from windows for home/personal purposes.
Steam OS might be fun tho, as is alot of different linux distros
Dbd switch but you actually hit 30fps
Is the cross play/login feature up for switch yet?
No