I don't get it

So i'm facing a Wraith still hate him and i'm put on the hook we're screwed not a single gen done and so on and so i decided to let myself die on hook phase one just attempt to escape so tell me why is it when i want to die on hook i can 4% no perks or offerings to increase it either but when I wanna 4% I don't is there some programming that just says you've attempted this number of times here a free escape or do i just get screwed by luck.

Comments

  • The DBD gods thought you were selfish to do that, and gave you a second chance to actually help your teammates out.

    Maybe use that opportunity to adapt to Wraith?

  • @glitchboi said:

    The DBD gods thought you were selfish to do that, and gave you a second chance to actually help your teammates out.

    Maybe use that opportunity to adapt to Wraith?

    I have tried adapting to Wraith but I can find a single counter to him pallets don't work flashlights hardly work on him what else is there.

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386806#Comment_2386806

    I have tried adapting to Wraith but I can find a single counter to him pallets don't work flashlights hardly work on him what else is there.

    RUN !

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386806#Comment_2386806

    I have tried adapting to Wraith but I can find a single counter to him pallets don't work flashlights hardly work on him what else is there.

    Here are some tips:

    • Don't use unsafe pallets against him.
    • Loop him with decent pallets.
    • Use windows, they hinder him heavily.
    • Run Spine Chill so you get a notification to when he's coming, allowing you to get to a window or a pallet before he can get that free hit on you.
  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386817#Comment_2386817

    Here are some tips:

    • Don't use unsafe pallets against him.
    • Loop him with decent pallets.
    • Use windows, they hinder him heavily.
    • Run Spine Chill so you get a notification to when he's coming, allowing you to get to a window or a pallet before he can get that free hit on you.

    Thanks then again i also get those garbage maps Badham doesn't have many safe pallets but thanks

  • @jamally093 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386826#Comment_2386826

    Thanks then again i also get those garbage maps Badham doesn't have many safe pallets but thanks

    Ehh... Badham does have a lot of safe pallets. But you're welcome. I apologize if I sounded rude.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386835#Comment_2386835

    Ehh... Badham does have a lot of safe pallets. But you're welcome. I apologize if I sounded rude.

    It's fine

  • why is this in 'lore'?

  • @MeltingPenguins said:

    why is this in 'lore'?

    I don't know usually it goes to general discussions

  • @jamally093 said:

    So i'm facing a Wraith still hate him and i'm put on the hook we're screwed not a single gen done and so on and so i decided to let myself die on hook phase one just attempt to escape so tell me why is it when i want to die on hook i can 4% no perks or offerings to increase it either but when I wanna 4% I don't is there some programming that just says you've attempted this number of times here a free escape or do i just get screwed by luck.

    This was impossible to understand.

  • @glitchboi said:

    The DBD gods thought you were selfish to do that, and gave you a second chance to actually help your teammates out.

    Maybe use that opportunity to adapt to Wraith?

    I bet he was slapped back to the ground the next second after he cobe'd. Happens all the time with me.

  • I agree, Wraith isn't a whole lot of fun anymore. I get hit while I'm in my 150% Balanced Landing bonus because he's so fast now. And the same happens to me, when I want out of a game and try to kill myself on hook, I Kobe.

  • If you see a ton of stealth killers, run Spine Chill. It will help you immensely.

    If you don't have Spine Chill, don't work on generators in dead zones or without great line of sight unless you absolutely need to (especially if you're injured).


    The only time I see teammates struggle with Wraith is when they decide to work on gens and heal in dead zones or areas with awful line of sight. Prevent him from getting the drop on you as much as possible and there is very little he can do.

    Ultimately, if your teammates don't follow that advice, you're going to suffer a very painful defeat.

  • @glitchboi said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386817#Comment_2386817

    Here are some tips:

    • Don't use unsafe pallets against him.
    • Loop him with decent pallets.
    • Use windows, they hinder him heavily.
    • Run Spine Chill so you get a notification to when he's coming, allowing you to get to a window or a pallet before he can get that free hit on you.

    I am not a great wraith player but here my advice on unsafe pallets against him.

    At an unsafe pallet, a good wraith will either uncloack on it or on the other side of the loop depending on where you went:

    • If he is uncloaking on the pallets wait one second so that he commit and run in the opposite direction if you can, or run immediately if you are afraid or injured. Depending on the layout of the map a 2 second headstart may allow you to get somewhere else. If he stops uncloaking pay close attention to him, if he tries to bodyblock you turn and go back to that same pallet, it's bad for you, but it's better than being in a dead zone. If he uncloaking while breathing down your neck, i hope you know how to 360 because that may be your last option (only 360 if you are injured, if you are healthy just take the hit and relocate to a stronger tile or a TL where wraith is at its weakest)


    • If he is uncloaking on the other side, NEVER try to react to his lunge unless you are really confident in your reaction time. Just stay in the middle of the pallet and when he is nearly unclocked run for one of the sides and put the pallet down, it's basicaly a 50/50 but that's better than hoping you will react to a mach 20 wraith lunging at you.


  • @Deferlo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386826#Comment_2386826

    I am not a great wraith player but here my advice on unsafe pallets against him.

    At an unsafe pallet, a good wraith will either uncloack on it or on the other side of the loop depending on where you went:

    • If he is uncloaking on the pallets wait one second so that he commit and run in the opposite direction if you can, or run immediately if you are afraid or injured. Depending on the layout of the map a 2 second headstart may allow you to get somewhere else. If he stops uncloaking pay close attention to him, if he tries to bodyblock you turn and go back to that same pallet, it's bad for you, but it's better than being in a dead zone. If he uncloaking while breathing down your neck, i hope you know how to 360 because that may be your last option (only 360 if you are injured, if you are healthy just take the hit and relocate to a stronger tile or a TL where wraith is at its weakest)
    • If he is uncloaking on the other side, NEVER try to react to his lunge unless you are really confident in your reaction time. Just stay in the middle of the pallet and when he is nearly unclocked run for one of the sides and put the pallet down, it's basicaly a 50/50 but that's better than hoping you will react to a mach 20 wraith lunging at you.

    Yeah, unsafe pallets can actually be used pretty well against Wraith depending on how you use them.

  • @Junylar said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2386806#Comment_2386806

    I bet he was slapped back to the ground the next second after he cobe'd. Happens all the time with me.

    Correct i was

  • @glitchboi said:

    The DBD gods thought you were selfish to do that, and gave you a second chance to actually help your teammates out.

    Maybe use that opportunity to adapt to Wraith?

    The sass lmfao

  • Wraith is faster cloaked so you gotta force him to uncloak and then find a safe loop as he chases you hopefully gens will get done and itll force him off of you. The one thing about wraith too is that you can uncloak him with a pallet stun but that was already mentioned earlier. Also remember to watch out for his uncloaked lunge it can be huge especially if they use that twins perks.