Tricksters Recoil
The changes to Trickster today definitely made him a lot better but he still feels awful to play for anyone who isn’t playing with mouse & keyboard. The recoil makes it too hard to land consistent shots with him.
The changes to Trickster today definitely made him a lot better but he still feels awful to play for anyone who isn’t playing with mouse & keyboard. The recoil makes it too hard to land consistent shots with him.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like playing trickster but the recoil almost kills any enjoyment I have playing as him
I just can't enjoy him with that strong recoil. If anything it just punishes console players, cause I don't have a problem playing him on PC.