All my David Head cosmetics gone to waste
Why does he like like that? I am so disappointed. I don’t think I want to even continue maining him anymore. The only good head cosmetic is the Hangover style because you can’t see his eyes. They did him really dirty. The Old man David Cosmetic isn’t even different from the default one anymore, what have the Devs done to my guy.
How are other David Mains feeling about this?
Comments
I'm not a David main, but I play him consistently and buy pretty much every costume of his.
I cannot believe how bad his silver hair looks now, like, no offense to whoever worked on these cosmetics but somehow they manage to make something good, bad.... and it just boggles my mind because this is suppose to be an upgrade to what was already there, not a downgrade.
I think he looks great tbh
I like him a lot. Only one I don't like is the old man head. You can barely tell his hair is grey
He looks kinda off and his forehead is way too big
Is this with the PTB? Does anyone have pics, keep seeing threads about character looks but no idea what people are talking about
The day of the dead head cosmetic looks trash now
Pics please
He looks much more realistic now imo.
David is probably the worst update for me. I paid actual money for a head I liked, because the hair looked somewhat realistic, and it's now been updated to look a lot different.
I get it. They re-did a bunch of the cosmetics that had wispier-looking hair, and most of them look better with the update, IMO, so there's no reason they shouldn't have done this one as well. It's just that I preferred the way it looked before.
It was the update that came to live servers today. Majority of the original characters got a face rework, some licensed ones a well, Quentin being one of them.
Agreed. Even his shirtless cosmetic got changed (It didn’t need it)
Imagine thinking dbd evolves forwards.
he's got that proper British mug look goin' on