Who is Your Dream License?

Comments

  • Ethan Winters from Resident Evil.

    Also, if they brought back Classic Dwight.

  • @Zenro said:

    Give me an Alien chapter with Ellen Ripley as survivor. Alien is incredibly iconic I think its just a matter of "when?" They could do some interesting new gameplay with crawling on surfaces and a killer having a tail.

    Since the license is owned by Disney, it’s probably rather a matter of ‚how much money?‘ rather than ‚when?‘

    hopefully Alien will be the 6th anniversary chapter. That or F13 seem like the biggest contenders!

  • @rita_book said:

    Ethan Winters from Resident Evil.

    Also, if they brought back Classic Dwight.

    New Dwight is ugly. I don't know what they did to sweet baby Dwight!

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393250#Comment_2393250

    Since the license is owned by Disney, it’s probably rather a matter of ‚how much money?‘ rather than ‚when?‘

    hopefully Alien will be the 6th anniversary chapter. That or F13 seem like the biggest contenders!

    F13 is imposible, there is still license problems. And i am sure Disney will not make this problem. Because they are supporting game sector. I am sure they can make deal for Alien. DbD has some problems but it is still most popular horror pvp game.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393424#Comment_2393424

    F13 is imposible, there is still license problems. And i am sure Disney will not make this problem. Because they are supporting game sector. I am sure they can make deal for Alien. DbD has some problems but it is still most popular horror pvp game.

    There are rumors that F13 lawsuit is coming to an end.

    if those turn out to be true they might be already negotiating with the rightful license owner to make things happen quickly

    (wishful thinking on my part of course..)

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393429#Comment_2393429

    There are rumors that F13 lawsuit is coming to an end.

    if those turn out to be true they might be already negotiating with the rightful license owner to make things happen quickly

    (wishful thinking on my part of course..)

    Well i hope you are right then. :) I wanna last legendary slashers in game! Jason and Chucky. Other slashers in game, except this 2 buds.

  • Three Finger (Wrong Turn)

  • Terry Akers from SOMA. Dude is scary as all hell and the aesthetic of SOMA is to die for. Alternatively one of the grunts from amnesia would also be pretty awesome.

  • Ethan Winters as a Legendary Skin

    And for an actual chapter I'd have to say Dead Space with Isaac Clark and some form of Necromorph

  • God, there's a lot of IPs I'd love to see that we don't have- mostly since I hadn't really looked into Horror/Slasher movies till DBD!

    Top choice would be a chapter inspired by an old RPG Horror Game, like Mad Father, Witch's House, The Crooked Man, Misao, Ao Oni, etc. Those were, and still are, games I'm super nostalgic for- even if they're not great by today's standard.


    But, I'd also love to see a SOMA, Slenderman, Amnesia, Corpse Party, or PuppetCombo (Any of their games tbh, they all fit well) do a crossover with DBD. They're all amazing horror games. (I'd also love a Bioshock chapter, though I know some could argue it's not really a horror game like the others.)

    As for random ones that I know for a fact would never make it in, like, chances smaller then my fever dream of RPG Horror Maker titles, but are still really fun/funny for me are:

    Heathers and Barbie's Life in the Dream House. Let Closet be the Killer.

  • Uh I like a lot of stuff so I'll limit it to one game and one movie

    Games-wise I'd love to see some fatal frame stuff as unlikely as that would be.

    Movies wise I would love to see a Fly chapter.

  • The Wolfman, would be really awesome with a werewolf in the game. Would be kinda scary if he ran on all four while chasing you.

  • the red guy from amogus

  • @Mooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393250#Comment_2393250

    Since the license is owned by Disney, it’s probably rather a matter of ‚how much money?‘ rather than ‚when?‘

    hopefully Alien will be the 6th anniversary chapter. That or F13 seem like the biggest contenders!

    Yeah but seeing how say Creative Assembly was able to get the license for Alien Isolation and I believe they are smaller than BHVR. Fortnite is a massive game but they were able to snag the license so this at least says they do give out the license. Its not entirely out of the realm of possibility. It would be the largest license to date if it happens. Alien is a big name.

  • @Zenro said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2393424#Comment_2393424

    Yeah but seeing how say Creative Assembly was able to get the license for Alien Isolation and I believe they are smaller than BHVR. Fortnite is a massive game but they were able to snag the license so this at least says they do give out the license. Its not entirely out of the realm of possibility. It would be the largest license to date if it happens. Alien is a big name.

    How Creative Assembly is not big? I mean yes, they are not big but Sega is pretty big company. And Sega has Creative Assembly.

  • @Northener1907 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2395105#Comment_2395105

    How Creative Assembly is not big? I mean yes, they are not big but Sega is pretty big company. And Sega has Creative Assembly.

    Thats true I forgot that SEGA had them. Dont kill my hopes and dreams! 😂

  • Chanel Oberlin from Scream Queens as a legendary for Yun-Jin. Boom, easy money Behaviour.

    image.png


  • frictional please give us more soma content :(

  • Dead Space would be cool.

  • @Twenties20ka said:

    Alcina Dimitrescu <3

    BONK go to horny jail

  • I know it's impossible because of the lawsuit, but I just want my Friday the 13th chapter with Jason and Tommy as a killer and survivor respectively. A man can dream.

  • @NoOneKnowsNova said:

    I don't think itll happen, as we have a Wendigo already + The power would be hard to make work, but an Until Dawn chapter would be amazing.

    We don't have a wendigo yet, Hag was inspired by a wendigo but she is the witch killer now

  • Surprised no-one has said either of these yet:

    I would love to see Springtrap from FNAF come in. Probably could be a killer-only chapter. As long as the entire map isn't indoor and copied + pasted from a FNAF game.

    I would also love to see a survivor-only Walking Dead chapter. My choices would be Rick and Michonne. I've loved the Walking Dead since it was released and although the show has dragged on and gone downhill a lot since then, the first 4 seasons are amazing.

1 2 3 ›