Lightborn vs franklins

Which one is more effective overall?

Comments

  • Franklins.

    Franklins gets you value against every type of item, Lightborn gets you value against the least useful item in the game.

  • I prefer Lightborn. You don't have to hit the survivor and there's no tell that you have it until they're going in for the save. I get a lot of hits on people that are just waiting for the blind.

    New to the party is the blast mine and flash bang. Cheeky Jill wanna blast you? Well it didn't work and you can see her aura for 10 seconds. Good job Jill.

    Franklins backfired on me once and I dropped the perk permanently. I hit a survivor that had a flashlight and downed him, but another survivor grabbed that flashlight and saved the original survivor with his flashlight. It doesn't even delete items anymore and that survivor that has his key dropped is going to run built to last and regenerate charges when he needs them for the hatch. The only real punished player is medkit users which might be enough, but eh.

  • Lightborn helps once in a match, franks helps the whole time

  • @Grandpa_Crack_Pipe said:

    Franklins.

    Franklins gets you value against every type of item, Lightborn gets you value against the least useful item in the game.

    That's true...Franklin's has more uses but lightborn has been more useful with flashbangs.

    When I get pallet stunned from not respecting the pallet and they blind me that is when I think "should have used lightborn"๐Ÿ˜‚

  • To me they both have their niches.

    Lightborn is my go to if there's more than one flashlight in a lobby because my eyes are very light sensitive and I don't want a headache from the barrage of pallet blinds and attempted flashlight saves. Also if you down someone out in the open you can just pick them up without having to worry about the Blendy with the beamer hiding behind the rock.

    Franklin's is my go to for Hag since Flashlights can completely counter her power and you can easily trap any items for added pressure because we all know most survivors just can't play without their item.

  • Are there 3+ flashlights in lobby? Lightborn. If not, Franklin's.

  • @Heartbound said:

    I prefer Lightborn. You don't have to hit the survivor and there's no tell that you have it until they're going in for the save. I get a lot of hits on people that are just waiting for the blind.

    New to the party is the blast mine and flash bang. Cheeky Jill wanna blast you? Well it didn't work and you can see her aura for 10 seconds. Good job Jill.

    Franklins backfired on me once and I dropped the perk permanently. I hit a survivor that had a flashlight and downed him, but another survivor grabbed that flashlight and saved the original survivor with his flashlight. It doesn't even delete items anymore and that survivor that has his key dropped is going to run built to last and regenerate charges when he needs them for the hatch. The only real punished player is medkit users which might be enough, but eh.

    Please do not do this.


    Sincerely, blastmine user.