Blood hunt cake question
Are cakes actually going to stack? I thought just the base BP were increased and can not be increased with cakes?
Are cakes actually going to stack? I thought just the base BP were increased and can not be increased with cakes?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Edit: Bloodhunt just increases your base bloodpoints by double.
So yeah, it should be fine. It's multiplictive so don't expect a massive wave, but you'll get a pretty amount
Nice...guess the grind can be lessened some more😎
Think of it this way, Bloodhunt is basekit Party Streamers for the duration. Anything on top of that adds not multiplies.
Well said.
OP, just to give an example, here's how it would work for a game during the bloodhunt in which you scored 32,000 bloodpoints, 4 BBQ stacks, and 3 cakes were used
Total = 32,000 x (base points(1) + bloodhunt bonus (1) + BBQ stacks (0.25/stack) + (1.05)(# of cakes used))
Total = 32,000 x (1 + 1 + 1 + 3.15)
Total = 196,800
Versus, if 3 cakes were used OUTSIDE of a bloodhunt, and you had 4 BBQ stacks with 32,000 BP score
Total = 32,000 x (1 + 1 + 3.15)
Total = 164,800
-------------------------------------
So feel free to use the cakes whenever you want. Bloodhunt does not multiply the value of any BP offering, the bloodhunt is just an extra 100% BP from your base match score
Thanks, I just realized though that BPS isn't the right comparison, a more apt would be Survivor Pudding or Escape Cake basekit on everyone since if everyone had BPS that'd be 500% blood points lol
Hah! Good point. I'd be pretty on board with that kind of boost too though
Rule of thumb: Cakes + Bloodhunt = good.
Thanks so it isnt as big a deal to use cakes during the bloodhunt 😅
I thought it was additive that increased it by a lot while multiplictive increased it but had a limited amount it could go up. Or am I remembering it backwards?
Edit: nevermind
I will use the cakes I had saved up might as well get that extra BP goodness😃