Best Billy addons?

Billy mains are rare, good billy mains are rarer and a good billy main on the forum? Well I'm just hoping.

What are currently his best addons? I honestly cant decide atm I just keep randomly throwing some combos on testing but none massively stick out.

I liked the speed ones as it let's me hit on the smaller loops after iv done a 90° turn but that slower charge is off putting. Any advice would be great thanks

Comments

  • Lopro chains and brown overheat are his best imo

  • @Phasmamain said:

    Lopro chains and brown overheat are his best imo

    Cant say I use lopro alot, always budget my addons lol. I suppose I can give it another go though

  • Lopro is good. Speed add-one should be paired with something that mitigates overheat. Add-ons that mitigate overheat are good. Steering is fine. Clutch is fine. All other add-ons are quite garbage.

  • Lopro is fun but rarely works. Apex Muffler is alright; Iridescent Brick is basically just a worse version of Apex Muffler. Steering add-ons are also good, as well as engravings. Besides them, most of his add-ons aren't worth using or make him worse.

    The add-ons I use mainly are Doom Engravings and the Junkyard Air Filter. Doom Engravings so I can actually curve, air filter to mitigate the overheat a bit.

  • Like literally all of them are really bad. Maybe use overheat ones so you dont have to deal with that stupid mechanic. Lopro is nice but never works. Engraving are nice but makes you overheat way more.

  • Probably lopro and green engravings and or brown overheat addon, at least until they remove overheat(a boy can dream).

  • Best: Lopro chains - Doom engravings

    Most Fun: Double Engravings

  • The only add-ons that are not garbage are Lopro Chains, the steering ones, Doom Engravings but it's extremely annoying if you don't pair with the brown or yellow overheat add on (yellow is better), Heavy Clutch i guess, Mother's Helpers is okay if you use Enduring.

    Billy these days is sadly in the top 1 spot for having the worst add-ons in the roster.

  • @EntitySpawn said:

    Billy mains are rare, good billy mains are rarer and a good billy main on the forum? Well I'm just hoping.

    What are currently his best addons? I honestly cant decide atm I just keep randomly throwing some combos on testing but none massively stick out.

    I liked the speed ones as it let's me hit on the smaller loops after iv done a 90° turn but that slower charge is off putting. Any advice would be great thanks

    lopro chains and engravings are good but turn addons are good if you want to get good a flicking

  • Everything overheat related is the best (Junkyard Air Filter, Punctured Muffler, Pighouse Gloves)

    Lopro Chains is a very fun Add-on.

    The Engravings can be fun but require a bit of knowledge, throwing it on a new Billy Player is not a good idea.

    Mothers Helpers basically give you old Spark Plug for 30 seconds after being stunned, it's decent.

    Apex Muffler + Iri. Brick can be fun as well but it doesn't add to much onto Billy's basekit.

    The Drift Add-ons (Father's Boots + Spiked Boots) can be very fun. Be aware of bumping, since Spiked Boots have it's unecessary downside of increasing your stun when bumping.

    He has quite a few good ones, but the anti overheat Add-ons are his best ones. Throw on Junkyard Air Filter + Punctured Muffler and you basically got old basekit Billy back since you will practically never overheat.

  • I’m currently convinced that Spiked Boots are his best add on.

    The best pairing with Spiked Boots is Iridescent Brick. Undetectable shortly after sprinting and more mobility during sprinting goes a long ways. Combine with gen tracking perks (discordance, BBQ) and snipes are very possible.

    I personally wish there were more addons like this that give more turn rate and reduce terror radius while sprinting.

    The downside is indoor maps can limit steering.