Why is adam francis so dark?
I was playing on auto haven and i encountered an Adam Francis that had the darkest skins available they were near pitch black
why is he so dark with those skins?
I was playing on auto haven and i encountered an Adam Francis that had the darkest skins available they were near pitch black
why is he so dark with those skins?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's just Autohaven, the map itself is rather bright but players, regardless of what character they're playing, are super dark on it
He wants to be a stealth killer
that needs to be fixed then because he was literally 90% black and was blending into everything
There's a Claudette here.
Adam is Blendette chads
The disadvantage of not being able to increase the brightness of the game to the maximum.
A lot of things blend in on maps with reddish-colored architecture
P3 Jeff blends in perfectly with the bushes on Midwich. I've touched the killer and still been unnoticed.
There's not a Claudette here, you are lying.
@Pulsar Thats no Claudette...thats a crouching Wraith.
Yeah the new Autohaven is horrible. I'm not sure why the devs had to ruin that map. I can't even see if a pallet is on one side of a car when I'm on the other. But I also play on console and they don't give a damn about what the game is like for us.