I've tried Dead by Daylight on PS4 and...

I never thought it would be so awkward at first, the mobility of the command at the beginning is somewhat uncomfortable when doing a lunge with your weapon or throwing an ax like Huntress. As I am so used to playing on PC, the graphics are unlocked to HD and on PS4 it looks a bit of poor quality, even though it is seen in Ultra. It made me nostalgic to go back to ranks 20 and this time I was the master.

Comments

  • Besides the optimization, they were right, it certainly sucks worse than on PC and hopefully they give priority to the console people.

  • Honestly huntress was pretty weird with a controller at first you get used to it

  • You should try it on Xbox one. Playstation is easier to control thanks to the stick placement and stronger hardware.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Honestly huntress was pretty weird with a controller at first you get used to it

    Honestly, with L2 if not bad I was aiming to throw an ax and with R2 to drop the ax and put it away. The mobility of the screen made me more strange since to guide me I fixed my screen to a point to be able to hit a survivor. The 360 as Killer on PS4 I don't know what the experience would be like. The Dead by Daylight concepts and experience I have, but practicing it on a new platform is difficult at first. With Doctor L1 it is like the control in PC to give Static Explosion. and with Hag the funny thing was having Ruin and that the survivors did not know of the existence of a hex totem.

  • Picture quality and using a controller work fine for me, the only problem is the performance of the game after this recent patch. It's made the game unplayable as killer and playable but frustrating at times as survivor. Really not good enough when people have spent hundreds of pounds or dollars on a video game.

  • Yes, we console players have been very clear about the fact that the game is awful to play compared to PC folks.

  • I tried loading up the PS4 version and it looked like crap. The resolution looked like it was 480p. I went back to the PS5 version as quick as I could.

    If you have to play DBD on console, then wait until you get a current gen console. Last gen is still unplayable. Unfortunately you still have to deal with the limitations of a controller, but at least current gen consoles can actually run the game.

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Honestly huntress was pretty weird with a controller at first you get used to it

    I wish we had some controller customization options, such as adjusting dead zones and all that fancy jazz.