Where is this jacket on Kate from?
I stopped playing for a hot minute so I may have missed a tome, but I don't see it in the shop.
I stopped playing for a hot minute so I may have missed a tome, but I don't see it in the shop.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's from one of the previous rifts I believe.
It will likely become available on the store in the close future as some have already - like Trapper's tome set
this jacked is form rockabily or somtething like that collection its is in store and its an auric cells only
It is part of a Shop-Cosmetic, Dolly Guitar.
Looks like the Rockabilly collection, 400 cells in the store.
Thanks guys!
forever 21
RIP that fabric then.