What would they think of an I Know What You Did Last Summer chapter?
I was thinking if we have Candyman, we could have 90's slashers? It really also came to mind if there is any possibility of receiving an episode of I know what you did last summer. Ben Willis as killer A.K.A The Fisherman. It is also a very famous movie and there are even references in the Simpsons. Could it be a possible licensed chapter in the future?

Comments
I'd be down for any franchise to get its time to shine, this included. I used to love these movies as a kid.
It's probably going to come at some point.
It’s be cool
I wouldn't object but other than being a super tough stalking killer what can he do?
I loved those movies. I'd be really excited for that chapter.
Mandalay Entertainment owns "I Know What You Did Last Summer" which is a company owned by Lionsgate Entertainment. Lionsgate owns Saw, meaning Behavior and Lionsgate have already worked together, which makes an "I Know What You Did Last Summer" chapter seem more likely.
For me the killer and survivors would just be too boring. Would rather a bigger license or a better power.
Do it after the worst one "I'll always know what you did last summer"
They'll probably wait and see how the series turns out. Also the licence holders would probably prefer that one be used
I know for a fact my GF loves the idea for this as a chapter.
I also think it would be pretty cool