Why you should not using cakes in BP hunt event.
Because when you earn BP really fast, your BP keep reaching 1.000.000. And you actually spend more time grinding bloodweb than playing the game for more BP.
Because when you earn BP really fast, your BP keep reaching 1.000.000. And you actually spend more time grinding bloodweb than playing the game for more BP.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
spend the darn points mang
I actually prefer that.
I mean I'm probably just gonna dump them into a p3 50 all perks character anyway
Why you should avoid earning a high salary on your jobs? Because then you get more money than can fit in your wallet so you spend more time spending the money than being with your family.
save cake for a build you feel good about. spend the points wisely and try to not hit cap and lose points.
Skipping cake and leg day at the same time, I see.
Weak.
If my country taxed high incomes at 100% I'd want to spread that money out and keep it below the threshold.