Killers should be allowed 2 offerings

there are 4 survivors with 4 offerings


killers should at least be allowed half of 4.

Comments

  • The only offerings that actually do anything remotely useful to killers are moris and the hook offerings which don't have very much impact so I don't see why it really matters.

    And even in the case of hook offerings the numbers on the offerings themselves account for this, the survivor ones do much less than the killer ones.

    Edit: As for map offerings, there's no benefit to stacking them except powering through a sac ward, which no one does, because no one uses sac wards.

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    there are 4 survivors with 4 offerings

    killers should at least be allowed half of 4.

    Idk bro that might be kinda bad...

  • You want killers to be able to put both a Mori and map offering?

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    You want killers to be able to put both a Mori and map offering?

    First of all devs said they removing mori offerings soon.


    Second of all, why are you worried about moris still? They only work on deathhook, they're useless. No one uses them.


    also survivors can stack map offering, fog, longer hooks and hatch blueprint. So survivors are allowed 4 offerings? That's fair

  • @SkeletalElite said:

    The only offerings that actually do anything remotely useful to killers are moris and the hook offerings which don't have very much impact so I don't see why it really matters.

    And even in the case of hook offerings the numbers on the offerings themselves account for this, the survivor ones do much less than the killer ones.

    Edit: As for map offerings, there's no benefit to stacking them except powering through a sac ward, which no one does, because no one uses sac wards.

    you would see more sac wards if killers had 2 offerings.


    the only reason killers don't use sac wards because they'll rather use survivor pudding or something they don't want to take the risk of bringing a sac ward when no survivors don't even bring map offerings.


    but if killers had 2 offering slots you'd see an increase in sac wards

  • @Lord_Tony said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2379439#Comment_2379439

    First of all devs said they removing mori offerings soon.

    Second of all, why are you worried about moris still? They only work on deathhook, they're useless. No one uses them.

    also survivors can stack map offering, fog, longer hooks and hatch blueprint. So survivors are allowed 4 offerings? That's fair

    Gonna be honest, I haven't faced a Mori so long I kinda forgot about the nerf (I guess I just thought Killers started being more nice all of a sudden for some reason) and I didn't know about Devs removing them. Okay, I guess I'm okay with 2 Offerings for killer.

  • @CheeseAnton said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2379565#Comment_2379565

    Gonna be honest, I haven't faced a Mori so long I kinda forgot about the nerf (I guess I just thought Killers started being more nice all of a sudden for some reason) and I didn't know about Devs removing them. Okay, I guess I'm okay with 2 Offerings for killer.

    whenever I put on a mori most of the time I forgot I even enabled it because it sucks so much now

  • Everyone talking about this idea in relation to game balance and I'm over here thinking of bringing anniversary cake and survivor pudding c:

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Everyone talking about this idea in relation to game balance and I'm over here thinking of bringing anniversary cake and survivor pudding c:

    that's honestly what I'd do

  • @Rogue11 said:

    Everyone talking about this idea in relation to game balance and I'm over here thinking of bringing anniversary cake and survivor pudding c:

    I'd run cake and bps personally