Console killer tier list
This is my thoughts on killer but on console.
This is my thoughts on killer but on console.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag and Huntress should be moved down a tier or two. Nurse should be S tier as I've seen many console nurses who play great, just takes more learning. Billy should be A tier, I've always considered him that tho so might be a bit unpopular. Slinger should be top of A tier while Plague should be B tier. Finally, Blight should be top of S tier.
Ofc, this is all my opinion, and I respect yours.
I'd put billy in s and move bubba down to d, his chainsaw sweep is nightmareish on controller. Doctor at s and without performance issues nemesis is an s for me, works really smooth with controller, oh and id put hag at ss but she's so boring to play.
Is this based with current state of game? Or just in general?
Blight and pyramid head on console requests a lot of skills and practice
Nurse could still be moved up imo considering blight is also so high
I personally put hag so high because she is pretty easy on controller. I do agree with the huntress one though.
Could be looked at both ways but this is in general
i feel that the only killers who would worse for console would be those you need to aim for. i.e huntress, deathslinger, exectuioner(?).
freddy is just never going to be past b tier, pc or console ๐
Nurse should still be number one. You can dominate with nurse on console, it's just harder.
Slinger is bad if you're imagining playing a fps on console when you use pc to game, if you're a console person who plays fps slinger is amazing, especially his reliance on flick shots.
Obviously this is your opinion and there is nothing wrong with that I will not say this one should be here or there like others. I am playing PH now and although 4king in the 3 matches yesterday (day before was awful) not seeing what makes him S-tier or A-tier on most lists. When he first came out sure but now DS is not as popular as it used to be, they killed his zoning ability takes like 2-4 seconds to pick your knife up out the ground, his PoTD is easily dodged and it's punishing against good survivors.
Deathslinger and blight should be switched each other
I play slinger on last gen console and do quite well with him. Right now I lag when aiming his gun but I am speaking in general. Huntress is in my personal top 3 so she don't bother me either. Nurse is one I would have in the top as well. Yes she is more difficult on console but the job can still be done with her when mastered.
Yeah before I used the SSD in my ps4 pro I got the mini stutter every time I aimed down sights on his gun it was horrible, hopefully next week's HDD fix removes that because he's very enjoyable when working normally.
Yes. Hopefully they do he is fun to play for me but I also lag with each tier up or down with mike, activated night shroud and that surprises me as those are two are the ones I thought would be easiest to play from a power/lag POV. 99 my stalk, catch a survivor of guard, pop it and lag into a wall.