The Pale Rose... ofc.
@Emeal said:The Pale Rose... ofc.
@Emeal said:
very funny...
please vote
You are missing the best options:
Blight X Entity
Maybe a bit if a toxic and one sided relationship but I still ship it
Victor X Charlotte
They were meant to be with each other
Zomboy X Zomgirl
I mean can you not see the chemistry between these two?
Claudette X Bush
A love story as old as time
Dwight X locker
Dwight is always inside the locker if you know what I mean
None, why even ...?
What in the flying Spaghetti monster's name is this xD
@Hex_Ignored said:You are missing the best options:Blight X EntityMaybe a bit if a toxic and one sided relationship but I still ship itVictor X CharlotteThey were meant to be with each otherZomboy X ZomgirlI mean can you not see the chemistry between these two?Claudette X BushA love story as old as timeDwight X lockerDwight is always inside the locker if you know what I mean
@Hex_Ignored said:
I'm going to have to redo my poll these ships are too good
This guy knows what's up
Trickster and Jake is hot but pyramid head and trickster is also super hot
can i vote for me x the pig
THERE ISN'T TAPPxHUNTRESS ?!
You hurt my feelings....
Michael Myers X Pyramid Head's weapon.
...the heavy breathing he'd have just to go to town on people with such a huge blade, I swear.
Huntress x Plague. love the Red Forest lesbians
Friendship, always Friendship!
Myers and Felix were voiced by the same person... ๐
And I always have this wonderful picture (and wish I had many more) (please play more Tombstone Myers)
Yall DIGITAL FOOTPRINT EXISTS
adamxdavid
Other
KateXFeng
Those are ships? What is happening
No Tapp x Huntress? How is this even a poll?
How dare you?
Huntress and Tapp are a happily married power couple. 4:20 is their wedding footage, and it was absolutely beautiful and filled with love.
Tapptress forever ๐
I don't remember voting but apparently, I did. I am surprised more people don't ship Leon with characters, he's just ๐๐
Nemesis' zombies. They're so cute together ๐ฅบ
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The Pale Rose... ofc.
very funny...
linda.jpgplease vote
You are missing the best options:
Blight X Entity
Maybe a bit if a toxic and one sided relationship but I still ship it
Victor X Charlotte
They were meant to be with each other
Zomboy X Zomgirl
I mean can you not see the chemistry between these two?
Claudette X Bush
A love story as old as time
Dwight X locker
Dwight is always inside the locker if you know what I mean
None, why even ...?
What in the flying Spaghetti monster's name is this xD
I'm going to have to redo my poll these ships are too good
This guy knows what's up
Trickster and Jake is hot but pyramid head and trickster is also super hot
can i vote for me x the pig
THERE ISN'T TAPPxHUNTRESS ?!
You hurt my feelings....
Michael Myers X Pyramid Head's weapon.
...the heavy breathing he'd have just to go to town on people with such a huge blade, I swear.
Huntress x Plague. love the Red Forest lesbians
Friendship, always Friendship!
Myers and Felix were voiced by the same person... ๐
And I always have this wonderful picture (and wish I had many more) (please play more Tombstone Myers)
Yall DIGITAL FOOTPRINT EXISTS
adamxdavid
Other
KateXFeng
Those are ships? What is happening
No Tapp x Huntress? How is this even a poll?
How dare you?
Huntress and Tapp are a happily married power couple. 4:20 is their wedding footage, and it was absolutely beautiful and filled with love.
Tapptress forever ๐
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz296Izw-S8I don't remember voting but apparently, I did. I am surprised more people don't ship Leon with characters, he's just ๐๐
Nemesis' zombies. They're so cute together ๐ฅบ