If not Maria, how about Cynthia?
Okay so we all love Maria and everytime I've mentioned her we've gotten a lot of support. However I wanted to bring up another one of my favorite Silent Hill characters that being Cynthia. Despite her small amount of screen time I've met a lot of people in the fandom who say she's their favorite character from SH4 and I'm included in that! A great character and a great design along with the lore potential to be in the entities realm makes her a perfect addition to the Silent Hill legendary roster!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aXtWohmfPMI
Comments
Finally, a character with a well-rounded personality.
Probably but hey money is money. Plus she seems capable of defending herself I mean she survived on her own for quite some time and fought back against Walter when he attacked her.
(SPOILERS!)
Plus I feel like her depressing death made a lot more people like her for her character.
i saw the name Cynthia and immediately got gen 5 war flashbacks
When I read the title, this is what popped into my mind.
Maria is the better
deadass lookin like this
True and we'd most likely get Maria first (which I'd prefer) however I also want Cynthia since she's in my top 5 characters from Silent Hill!
I'd rather get Maria and Angela first, Cynthia was a pretty bland character, I feel as thoughher death was just used to explain how the otherworld worked in SH4.
Same but its always nice to imagine and speculate.