Cross Progression Ps4 to Pc
Hey I've been playing on ps4 for a while and finally got it on pc, but I cant sign in because the site they tell u to sign in is LITERALLY DOWN, I cant even sign in what do I do?
Tagged:
Mod
Hey I've been playing on ps4 for a while and finally got it on pc, but I cant sign in because the site they tell u to sign in is LITERALLY DOWN, I cant even sign in what do I do?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this is the site
https://account.bhvr.com/
There is currently no cross progression between PC and PS, I'm sorry.
ya sony doesnt allow data to be shared like that at least i think thats the official reason
Is it just PC and Switch at the moment? Because I remember you saying the same for xbox
PC and Stadia for now, Switch should be on the way, at least that's the last news we got
Darn
Ok nice just spent 20$ on a game I already have cool cool. But I have a behavior account as well but I can’t even sign into it on pc
You'll have to start over on PC. Nothing from your PS account will transfer. It's the same for xbox. The worst part is that DBD is available on both xbox and xbox for PC using the same Microsoft/XBOX Live account and we STILL can't get progress from our console to our PC or vice versa.