What kinds of games you would like to see dbd content in
The most recent survey posed an interesting question, what kind of games would you like to see dbd licensed into with both a genre and a theme, this created some interesting ideas and combinations for me for interesting dbd related games or bonus content in other games, and I just wanted to share them and see if anyone else had any of their own to share, with that out of the way here were my 3 I created
- Visual Novel, Dating sim, I think it would be funny for a short dbd themed dating sim, nothing too complicated maybe have 3 of the male killers, 3 male survivors, 3 female survivors, 3 female killers and give the player the choice of romancing some of dbds originals (although this one is more of a game then an idea for licensing content into something already made)
- RPG, Fantasy, I think a Dead by daylight inspired D&D campaign / oneshot would be a lot of fun and turning the original characters into bosses / minibosses based around their Dead by daylight powers would make for some interesting gimmicky fights, of course the final boss can be the entity or a few killers puppeted by the entity for a dramatic closer.
- Beatem up, Modern, Just an arcade style side scroller, have the original 3 killers as playable characters and they clear their way through city streets in a button mashing beatem up with moves inspired by their powers for unique playstyles (although this one is more of a game then an idea for licensing content into something already made)
Comments
Dark Fantasy RPG was pretty much my only choice. Because a Witcher-style DbD-themed game sounds ######### awesome. Imagine tracking the Entity through various realities, stalking and killing it's killers, trying to stay ahead of it as you have to deal with true-to-life humans and a possibly insane cult.
I feel like the only thing that could ever work is a fighting game. Mortal Kombat has already had Freddy, Leatherface, Jason, and Xenomorph. It already exists and it's awesome as hell.
Dating sim
You telling me you wouldn't want a dating sim where you can romance dwight and wraith in the same game
Sports dating sim obviously is the only choice
But which killers / survivors would you put into the dating sim
The fact that a dating Sim is an option makes me think they have a plan already.
Id rather see a health chapter.
We already have health chapters, they're called mid chapter patches, we get 4 of them a year
@C3Tooth did you vote for a dating sim?
Didn't everyone
I did not
I didnt do the survey. But Im not into dating sim game. A versus fighting would be my choice.
Oh, I'm sorry! Haha, your little drawings of Spirit made me think you voted for it as a joke, I'm sorry haha
I just updated a full collection in my profile : D
I saw! Sorry, I love your art, so I sometimes tend to stalk your comments and posts just to see if you uploaded more! I'm getting back into art myself so seeing your stuff is a huge motivator
Considering how often this game breaks, 4's not enough.
Glad to be a motivation.
never stop drawing.
I felt so awkward for using the word stalk... ugh... but, yeah I'll be posting my works soon. Currently fixing my camo Ghost Face
Hmm... I'd love to see a DBD character in a fighting game.