Alert

While the killer is undetectable, alert doesn't show any auras, does it? What if alert didn't do auras at all and instead gives the survivor using it a killer-like noise notification, irrespective of undetectable?

Comments

  • Hm not a bad idea, what would the perk tiers do differently then though?

    and one thing I like about alert especially when playing solo is that I get to know who the killer is almost always early on..

  • @Mooks said:

    Hm not a bad idea, what would the perk tiers do differently then though?

    and one thing I like about alert especially when playing solo is that I get to know who the killer is almost always early on..

    Idk maybe add a gen buff since Feng is a Technician

    Tier 1 noise notification +5% gen speed for 3 seconds

    Tier 2 noise notification +10% gen speed for 4 seconds

    Tier 3 noise notification +15% gen speed for 5 seconds or something like that

    That might be way too much tho

    Fix Technician to full silence while we're at it. I think it sucks that you have to use a yellow addon in conjunction with Technician to make it fully work.

  • @PalletsAndHooks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2377385#Comment_2377385

    Idk maybe add a gen buff since Feng is a Technician

    Tier 1 noise notification +5% gen speed for 3 seconds

    Tier 2 noise notification +10% gen speed for 4 seconds

    Tier 3 noise notification +15% gen speed for 5 seconds or something like that

    That might be way too much tho

    Fix Technician to full silence while we're at it. I think it sucks that you have to use a yellow addon in conjunction with Technician to make it fully work.

    Could work, kinda like spine chill which also gives repair buff while active.

    and yeah.. Technician seems like it should actually be a perk about being good at gens but in the end it’s just a perk for new players that kinda hinders the team either way.. weird perk.

  • The point of being Undetectable is to be Undetectable. I think stealth killers (not including Wraith) have it hard enough, especially with Spine Chill already working against them.

  • @Mat_Sella said:

    The point of being Undetectable is to be Undetectable. I think stealth killers (not including Wraith) have it hard enough, especially with Spine Chill already working against them.

    This is true, but it makes alert a third-rate perk, easily replaced by new OoO or any other aura perk.

    The suggestion is to move it away from auras and make it capitalize on a mechanic that was originally exclusive to killers