Why is everyone so cheap on the offerings?
I only have nea and claudette leveled up the rest are lvl 1. So i started spending points on lvl 1 survivors to get offerings easier and was burning one every game, unless I'm nearly full. While I cannot say the same for the rest for my teammates and killers(who should have enough bp after each game to level up their lvl 50 bloodweb assuming they have bbq). Stop being so greedy and burn an offering we will all get our cosmetics and bp faster. You get 1000 bp for every canker as a survivor. Burning 1 offering will grant you 3000 bp minimum even if you don't harvest any. I started playing dbd during bbq event and didn't know how those offerings work. Don't end up like me with 40 bbq offerings sitting in your inventory when the event is over.
Comments
Sometimes I'm using a Character who I haven't gotten one on since I spent my BP on someone else.
I burn them whenever I have them though.
I got 4 games with 5 Offerings yesterday.
I played 15-20 games.
That's really not bad, especially since it's low ranked, i'm not ranking due to how i farm my vials.
When i enter a match with 2/3 filled vials, i don´t burn a offering. Since i can only fill that vial.
That´s the reason people are so cheap on offerings.
Everyone requires 2 matches to fill them. Even if there would be enough to fill a complete vial.
I unlocked 32 offerings on my Dwight and have been burning them every round regardless. I'm a points #########.
if all your survivors are 50 then those offerings don't come cheap, especially if you get bad RNG on the bloodwebs.
Also, i kinda gotta burn them everytime, it shows others that i'm doing the event seriously.
This.
I’ve had instances where the other four players put the HB offering in and I didn’t. It makes me feel very guilty.
But some of us don’t have a crazy reserve of BP. I have a character at level 50 and want to prestige them. But not before using the stuff I’ve got in the bloodweb prior (or I’ll just lose it all and be down to 1 perk slot).
So I’m grinding to get more BP to level up other characters. Sorry about that. Give me a day or two and I’ll stick in HB offerings as much as I can. I’m already half way. I really don’t think anyone’s deliberately holding event offerings back. Why would anyone do that?
Dont know, every time such sort of event starts i prestige some random char and play it; on my vivor ive done like 2 prestige circles and every time i end them with 40+ offerings left while burning one every trial.
Way better today, 2-3 offerings every game. And the BP! O_O... pretty much double bloodpoints for 2 weeks
Correction you get 4k for completely harvesting a plant and 1k if you never even participated in the harvest (so long as you burnt a offering)
Its difficult for me to get many offerings because all my survivors (aside form Adam) are level 50 and the blood-webs cost a ton of Blood-points to burn through.