I hate this ######### community.
I am done. I dont care for anyones fun anymore. Again i played completely nice, without tunneling or camping or whatever, not even in the endgame and i still get trashtalked and tbags at the exit gate.
Why should i care for your fun anymore if no one cares for mine ? Its not worth it playing nice for one person put of 40.
Comments
Nice guys (killers) finish last.
Playing nice gets you nowhere. Play how you want and stick a flak jacket on.
Words to live by
Well, as long as it's kept ingame.
its a game, so being what it is, be toxic back, you have every right. Why should a killer play nice if a survivor doesnt? ;)
Can't take this game seriously with all the bugs it has.
Because they behave like little kids you also jump on that train?
As an adult person you should think different.