Oni nerf or bug?
So I played today Oni again, played him 2 days ago last time. And I come across this new discovery.
I am a old time oni main since release of the chapter so I know how to manage my blood orbs and blood banks, we played on father chapel. The survivors did at a gate a gen all injured, there where a ton of blood everywhere so ofc I saved them for now to get back later to the blood bank and refill my power immediatly.
After around 3-4min of chasing, hooking etc, I decided to go to my blood bank spot and well... it was all empty, the entire 40-50+ blood orbs where gone!
So apperantly now the blood orbs dissapear after a certaign time but, it is a weird thing for this to be a bug imo.
I really hope this is a bug or I quit oni.
Comments
I don't think it's a bug or a nerf.
It's always been like this. If you use your power, the Blood Orbs will start despawning.
Or if new ones are being generated by survivors.
I play oni since the release it was never like that, I had ton of blood banks for over 6min even.
Oni has been like that since launch thanks god, sometimes it feels like he gets his power every 2s imagine if orbs didn't disappear.
As far as I'm aware, there's a maximum amount of blood orbs that can be on a map at once....once that number has been reached, the older blood orbs are removed whilst the newer ones spawn.
they never did. They just become invisiable once you blood fury but they are back as soon as you are in normal mode.
This makes sense, everyone was constantly injured and didnt heal, they just tried to push the gens.
Thanks for the info!
The maximum amount of blood orbs that can exist on the map is 100.
Anything more than that will make the older blood orbs disappear
Ye as Mandy said that aswell, didnt know that, even though I main my big boy since release I actually never came across this situation, well its a first time for everyone for everything xD