Killers! D:<

FEC7F325-30DB-42CD-8A7F-226286F7DCC3.jpeg

I’ve gone this far. What do I have to do?

Let me seduce/bribe you for these points!

(Also, yeah I see you random Cheryl eye’ing my body and pretending not to. ITS NOT FOR YOU! ITS FOR THE KILLERS!)

Edit: @GoodBoyKaru would allow me to escape, I’m sure of it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Hand it over... That thing... your medkit..

  • But hooking people is how I show my love :,(

  • @milkybandit69 said:

    Hand it over... That thing... your medkit..

    But I’ve got this amazing bod-

    Dammit, fine!

    *hands it over*

  • @milkybandit69 said:

    Hand it over... That thing... your medkit..

    Chill there gael.. Find your own medkit

  • @tippy2k2 said:

    But hooking people is how I show my love :,(

    Okay…

    but only if you run your finger between my abs slowly after doing so


    (God this is turning TV MA super quickly… quick, someone play Elmo’s World before I get jailed)

  • I ain't into that, you're gonna get no-hooks Devour Hope'd! 😈

  • @Boss said:

    I ain't into that, you're gonna get no-hooks Devour Hope'd! 😈

    image.png

    pls no

  • Your aproach to this is all wrong.

    If you look good then why would they let you go. They would want to keep you. Probably even stare at your abs for 2 minutes after they hook you

    Play quentin for guarantied escapes.

    Sometimes the killers even run away from me!

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    Your aproach to this is all wrong.

    If you look good then why would they let you go. They would want to keep you. Probably even stare at your abs for 2 minutes after they hook you

    Play quentin for guarantied escapes.

    Sometimes the killers even run away from me!

    And to think I had this all down packed....

    -sigh-

    *puts a shirt on & waves Quentin over as I make my exit*

  • Sorry but i rather let that cute cheryl escape after i cleaned her blood