Bodyblocking survivors bannable?

Weird one...

I spawn in as killer and as I'm moving to find my first survivor I get a loud notification across the map! Woot! And rare for red ranks

When I get there I see all 4 survivors and swing before I realis what is happening - the survivors have bodyblocked a David and prevented him from moving or doing anything...

My swing had just hit the David but I ignore him and go after the other 3 and make sure they die. I then give the David the hatch for what he's been through.


Obviously what they did would be bannable. What about me? I teamed up with the David to deal justice onto those scumbags. Can I then get banned for teaming with a survivor? If they only clip the end with him teabagging on his betrayers it could look bad for me...

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • In answer to the questions:

    1. What the other survivors did, is definitely reportable and against the game rules.
    2. As the killer you are allowed to let a survivor live, for whatever reason - I've given the hatch to many a survivor when I think they've played particularly well or if they've had some bad luck with team mates etc
    3. As long as you were not actively working with the Survivor, you were not breaking the game rules - ignoring a survivor in the match and killing the other three survivors is not against the rules of the game. If that survivor helped you in killing those survivors, then there's a rule break because then you are working together.

    I hope that helps clear this up.

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    Weird one...

    I spawn in as killer and as I'm moving to find my first survivor I get a loud notification across the map! Woot! And rare for red ranks

    When I get there I see all 4 survivors and swing before I realis what is happening - the survivors have bodyblocked a David and prevented him from moving or doing anything...

    My swing had just hit the David but I ignore him and go after the other 3 and make sure they die. I then give the David the hatch for what he's been through.

    Obviously what they did would be bannable. What about me? I teamed up with the David to deal justice onto those scumbags. Can I then get banned for teaming with a survivor? If they only clip the end with him teabagging on his betrayers it could look bad for me...

    If the David didn't sandbag his teammates to help you, then you should be fine.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/267543/bodyblocking-survivors-bannable

    If the David didn't sandbag his teammates to help you, then you should be fine.

    He teabagged them when they were downed/on hook. I guess thats technically sandbagging as they deliberately werent helping them and ensuring they died...?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374528#Comment_2374528

    He teabagged them when they were downed/on hook. I guess thats technically sandbagging as they deliberately werent helping them and ensuring they died...?

    Yeah, if he was just being an unhelpful dick, I can see the reaction.