Piggy Appreciation Thread

Can I just say THANK YOU?

You Piggy killers to me have been the most wholesome group throughout the entire event. I've never felt so happy by all the piggy's who respect the boop! I've had matches from a variety of killer ranks that have just played along and have let survivors escape.

I've played piggy myself during this event as well and have received a lot of wholesome messages on PSN from the survivors for letting them get their crowns, BP, and escape.

To sum it up: <3 Piggy!

Comments

  • Keep boopin da snoot!

  • Glad this was your experience. For me Pig is the least enjoyable killer to play against due to the playerbase. Just the day before yesterday I faced TWO in a row using Tampered Timer + Crate of Gears and both had the same playstyle. They'd follow me around in stealth with the trap active, immediately chase me off once I started searching a box and then leave me for another survivor. On the first match I managed to get lucky and got my trap off on my first box, but on the second I couldn't even finish my second search before dying on Midwich.

    I wouldn't really mind if Pig got nerfed again tbh, getting outplayed by RNG is disgusting. And Pig players for some reason always resort to this same playstyle (probably why she has a high kill rate).

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Glad this was your experience. For me Pig is the least enjoyable killer to play against due to the playerbase. Just the day before yesterday I faced TWO in a row using Tampered Timer + Crate of Gears and both had the same playstyle. They'd follow me around in stealth with the trap active, immediately chase me off once I started searching a box and then leave me for another survivor. On the first match I managed to get lucky and got my trap off on my first box, but on the second I couldn't even finish my second search before dying on Midwich.

    I wouldn't really mind if Pig got nerfed again tbh, getting outplayed by RNG is disgusting. And Pig players for some reason always resort to this same playstyle (probably why she has a high kill rate).

    Never had such an issue with pig killer tbh. You were very unlucky

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    Glad this was your experience. For me Pig is the least enjoyable killer to play against due to the playerbase. Just the day before yesterday I faced TWO in a row using Tampered Timer + Crate of Gears and both had the same playstyle. They'd follow me around in stealth with the trap active, immediately chase me off once I started searching a box and then leave me for another survivor. On the first match I managed to get lucky and got my trap off on my first box, but on the second I couldn't even finish my second search before dying on Midwich.

    I wouldn't really mind if Pig got nerfed again tbh, getting outplayed by RNG is disgusting. And Pig players for some reason always resort to this same playstyle (probably why she has a high kill rate).

    I can't imagine that the Survivors lost if the Pig was hounding you long enough that you weren't even able to search two boxes.

  • @TAG said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374406#Comment_2374406

    I can't imagine that the Survivors lost if the Pig was hounding you long enough that you weren't even able to search two boxes.

    Nah, it's easy. Most boxes are located next to generators, so it's not like she couldn't pressure other survivors. Add solo queue into the mix and it's a free win if you use Tampered and Crate of Gears.

  • Damn... I don't have that luck in me

    Even if I did run TT and CoG the survivors will still have RNG on their side and get the trap off within 2-3 (sometimes 1) boxes

    I don't chase a survivor that has a trap on them... so there's that

  • @RaSavage42 said:

    Damn... I don't have that luck in me

    Even if I did run TT and CoG the survivors will still have RNG on their side and get the trap off within 2-3 (sometimes 1) boxes

    I don't chase a survivor that has a trap on them... so there's that

    That's because it's counter productive. Lots of NOT REAL PIGS out there giving her a bad rep.

  • Pig is pog


    I've had similar experiences OP. I mean, I still have my matches where I play ruthless as Pig but if ever the survivors boop snoot in a final desperate measure I pretty much go easy on them LOL

    I wish Spirit had this sort of counter play 🐽

  • @ukenicky said:

    Pig is pog

    I've had similar experiences OP. I mean, I still have my matches where I play ruthless as Pig but if ever the survivors boop snoot in a final desperate measure I pretty much go easy on them LOL

    I wish Spirit had this sort of counter play 🐽

    LOL right. Had a few boop my belly as clown. Being a Pig main ofc I had to let them go. I was laughing to hard to actually kill them anyhow.

  • @GrimoireWeiss said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374709#Comment_2374709

    Nah, it's easy. Most boxes are located next to generators, so it's not like she couldn't pressure other survivors. Add solo queue into the mix and it's a free win if you use Tampered and Crate of Gears.

    Most boxes are next to gens, but that does not mean the Pig is within easy access of most gens. Either she's tunneling the trapped Survivors or she's defending gens. She can't realistically do both simultaneously.

  • @StardustSpeedway said:

    Can I just say THANK YOU?

    You Piggy killers to me have been the most wholesome group throughout the entire event. I've never felt so happy by all the piggy's who respect the boop! I've had matches from a variety of killer ranks that have just played along and have let survivors escape.

    I've played piggy myself during this event as well and have received a lot of wholesome messages on PSN from the survivors for letting them get their crowns, BP, and escape.

    To sum it up: <3 Piggy!

    As a Pig player, thank you!

    I've tried to indicate a willingness to farm when I've played Piggie throughout the event in more matches than not, but it's usually been met with tbags and taunting from the other end. The matches that have been like that have either been generator speedrun simulator (with no one gets BP of any amount to be happy with) or complete slaughters for me (with only me being happy with the BP, lol).

    I ALWAYS respect the Boop, even if it means a depip. If you Boop, you live (unless it's a "fake" Boop after BM'ing me earlier in the match). I've let whole squads farm away when they've approached me at the start of a match for Boops -- the Pig is really the only (or at least, the best) killer that you can meme with like that.

    Glad you've run into some wholesome Pigs, and glad you've contributed to Pig goodwill!

  • @GeneralV said:

    Pig is nice.

    Are you still playing as them?

  • Sometimes. I am barely playing DBD at all, recently. But when I do, it is not unusual for me to play Piggy for a trial or two.

  • @GeneralV said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374942#Comment_2374942

    Sometimes. I am barely playing DBD at all, recently. But when I do, it is not unusual for me to play Piggy for a trial or two.

    You're taking a break from dbd too? I had to step away because it was sucking away motivation for me to do art. Not saying because it's bad, but because it's addicting

  • @DwarvenTavern said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374954#Comment_2374954

    You're taking a break from dbd too? I had to step away because it was sucking away motivation for me to do art. Not saying because it's bad, but because it's addicting

    No, not exactly.

    I can tell you the details in Discord, if you wish:

    General V#6379

  • @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2374843#Comment_2374843

    That's because it's counter productive. Lots of NOT REAL PIGS out there giving her a bad rep.

    Yea... I see that