Hallowed Blight PSA
Once you get to 30/30 Vials on the side you are playing, you no longer receive the bonus bloodpoints.
My friends on the survivor side of the game cannot harvest or receive the bloodpoints from using the offering.
Once you get to 30/30 Vials on the side you are playing, you no longer receive the bonus bloodpoints.
My friends on the survivor side of the game cannot harvest or receive the bloodpoints from using the offering.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Does that mean you have to spend the 30 vials in order to get the bonus BP? If thats the case it sucks being a survivor then. You get both the skins and then you have to play a killer to get more BP.
So what it means that once you get 30/30 vials on Survivor, you don't get anymore Bonus BP, therefore making the offerings useless.
if you spend vials, your total doesn't change.
Oh, I havent gotten all 30 yet. I thought you need 30, spend the 30 then get another 30 to get the other survivor skin. Thanks for the heads up.
yeah, you have to play Killer to get the other 30 vials lol
You don’t even get the bonus bp from other people getting the nectar? Damn, I just thought you couldn’t do it yourself but others could as long as they weren’t at 30 and you would still get the bp. Yeah I guess I’ll stay below 30 until the end of the event.
Wow, that is really, really dumb.
How exactly are you interpreting the comments? If your saying it's fair for survivors to not get bonus BP after reaching 30 vials because killer is harder then that makes no sense at all.
elaborate if I'm wrong.
I was just watching a streamer at 30 get bonus bp when other people finished draining the nectar.
Yeah thats dumb. Also if the flower isn't completely harvested no one gets the points for it. So everyone putting out an offering could actually mean no survivors get bonus points if they don't actually need much to fill up their vials.
I thought you could use the offering, just not harvest, but if others harvested you got the bonus bp?